1928 Thompson Parts

To all part searchers! I have recently acquired a thompson parts kit from a gun salesman, he mixed and matched parts and some aren't the ones that I need. I have all new made 1928 finned barrel with the compensator, and an adjustable sight, which I am willing to sell seperatly or all together. The finned barrel is in great condition, it is a 10.5'' barrel, great bluing, it has only been put on a dummy receiver so the rifling is mint. On the bottom of the barrel there are a few marks where the previous owner dinged the last three fins. The compensator is mint, blued, and has the bullet logo is in front of the cutts. And the adjustable sight has a black oxide finish. the only flaw is that the underside is a bit dicolored from a glue that the previous owner used to secure it to the receiver. Now pricing. Since the retail price for this barrel is $209 but has a ding in the fins It will go for $195. The compensator is priced at $69 but I'll sell it for $50. And the adjustable sight is priced at $70 but I'll sell it for $60. Now if anyone wants they can buy these parts seperatly or buy the all together for $295. I except check or money order. E-mail me at prestwould.b.b@citynet.net if you have any questions that I may not have answered.

Thanks everyone

To all part searchers! I have all new made 1928 finned barrel with the compensator. The finned barrel is in great condition, it is a 10.5'' barrel, great bluing, it has only been put on a dummy receiver so the rifling is mint. On the bottom of the barrel there are a few marks where the previous owner dinged the last three fins. The compensator is mint, blued, and has the bullet logo is in front of the cutts.Now pricing. Since the retail price for this barrel is $209 but has a ding in the fins It will go for $195. The compensator is priced at $69 but I'll sell it for $50. I no longer have the sight just sold it. I except check or money order. E-mail me at prestwould.b.b@citynet.net if you have any questions that I may not have answered.

Thanks everyone