Here's another Capone gun

Well nothing is there to prove it's not, according to the auctioneer.

https://bid.sslfirearms.com/lots/195029#YXVjdGlvbltzdGF0dXNdPXVwY29taW5nJmxvdFtjYXRlZ29yeV09YWxsJmxvdFtrZXl3b3Jkc109NTA4MzYmbG90W3N0YXR1c109YWxs

Capone probably had as many guns as Washington had beds to sleep in, but would be cool if the story could be corroborated.

Ron

I have Capones cousins sisters nephews really good friends fountain pen. At least that's what I was told. And I'm sure that someone that close to Capone wouldn't have lied.

Long ago, one of my dad's friends who collected WWI firearms gave me really good advice. He said; "Buy the gun, not the story." That said, I do have a Colt 1911 that has provenance showing it was carried by an officer of the 120th Infantry Regiment in WWI.

That said, I do have a Colt 1911 that has provenance showing it was carried by an officer of the 120th Infantry Regiment in WWI.

What is the serial number range of your 1911. I have one serial number 363141. Made in 1918.

• 2 weeks later...

That said, I do have a Colt 1911 that has provenance showing it was carried by an officer of the 120th Infantry Regiment in WWI.

What is the serial number range of your 1911. I have one serial number 363141. Made in 1918.

Mine is #3336XX. Still in excellent condition. Barrel was replaced, though.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a wood toilet paper roll holder, that was at the Little Bohemia Lodge, the weekend that the Dillinger gang was there. This is from the entry Lodge Male's bathroom, just to your right, as you enter the front door. Of course, everybody knows that was the entry in 1934, Emil built the bar, shown in Public Enemies , in 1936.

Also to verify this, in the original stuff they left behind, as shown in the Dillinger Museum in 1935-1937, AND still there today is a small tin of Exlax.

All the auction houses can verify this.

One has to believe that Dillinger and maybe Baby Face Nelson had their hands on this, possibly Van Meter and the rest.

Also, any guys that have visited the Little Bohemia bathroom, can see the original , floor to 5 feet up, marble urinal, used by many a gang member I'm sure.

Wood paper roll holder, I'd take $8000.00 for it, I'm sure I got David's permission on this.

OCM