Gents cleaning out some old boxes and came across some old foreign mags I'd like to find a new home.

One, I do not know what they are worth but these are for sale. All are used and in cosmoline. I have not cleaned them up.

I am asking fair market plus actual shipping. Now need to determine fair market.

I (think) they are:

3 x French MAS 38 Mags

3 x Suomi 20 rd 9mm mags (have buyer need price)

2 x San Cristobal .30 Carbine 30 rd mags

7 x Madsen M53 30 rd curved 9mm Mags.

Photos:

MAS 38 MAS 38 L Side.JPG MAS 38 R Side.JPG MAS 38 Back Side.JPG MAS 38 Top.JPG

Suomi 20 rd with viewing window

20 Rd Suomi Mags.JPG Suomi Back side.jpg 20 rd Suomi Mags (2).JPG

San Cristobal .30 Carbine 30 rd mags (ignore 3d mag) San Cristobal 30 carbine side.JPG San Cristobal 30 Carbine rear.JPG

Madsen M53 Madsen M52 Bottom Front.JPG Madsen M53 Left Side.JPG Madsen M53 r side.JPG Madsen M53 Rear.JPG Madsen M53 Top front.JPG

PM me if you are interested. Tell me what you want and include offer. If high cap mags are not legal where you live don't ask.

Also Feel free to post what you think they are, and their value.

Thanks in advance

Sandman1957

Sandman,

In regard to the San Cristobal 30 carbine mags, I know GI 30 carbine mags are supposed to function in that weapon, will the mags you have work in the US 30 carbine ... seems like it should.

I was hoping folks could help id and price all the mags.

Seems like used MAS 38 should be about 25 apiece plus shipping.

No clue on the others.

The 30 Cal mags will not fit in my M1 Carbine. Already tried that. These are too wide.

Also can anyone ID the Suomi Mags. I cannot find any info on them. They do fit in my Maxi-31 that uses both suomi drums and coffin mags.

Thanks, has anyone ever seen the 20 round Suomi mag. I cannot find info (photos) anywhere. I think it was likely produced in 1936 by Tikkakoski. It has the same style numbering on it. (bottom rear of magazine). I have not found any photos of any suomi mag with a vertical ammo viewing gate.

here my 20-25 rounder...its similar, but different....mine is what i believe would be considered the typical 25 round suomi mag

not enough pics or info on them as they are rare

all prewar, maybe yours are just earlier than mine....they learned the window was a stupid idea ill bet

kpscREH.jpg

X0iY02V.jpg

AdVQsYC.jpg

Edited by huggytree