WTS: TM 9-285 Manual, Shotguns, All Types, 1942, $40 + Ship

I have an original U.S. War Department manual for sale titled, "TM 9-285, Shotguns, All Types," dated September 21, 1942, for $40, plus $3.27 Media Mail shipping.

This manual covers the various shotguns in use during WWII, including the Winchester Models 97 and 12, the Stevens Models M620A, M520, , and M620, the Ithaca Model 37, The Remington Models 10, 11, and 31, and the Savage Model 720. It is 257 pages long. The condition is good plus, with a couple of small chips out of the corner of the last two pages, and general foxing and browning from age. It also has a small, about 3/8" tear to the cover at the top of the back of the spine. Overall, this is a nice example of this manual that would be great in anyone's collection who has an interest in WWII shotguns.

Here is a photo. I did not scan the inside of the manual, because the binding is still very tight, and I did not want to change that.

TM_9-285.jpg

Anyway, the manual is $40, plus $3.27 Media Mail shipping, and if you are in Ohio I must collect your local sales tax. You can pay by PayPal, or by check. Please reply to the thread if interested, or you can PM me, or send an email to my address below.

Thanks!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com