The Dillinger Conspiracy

Just enough time to get the consumables and toys arrayed around the recliner

I do that everytime RED DAWN plays! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

What is that member of the Abbott & Costello duo former LAPD "detective" Lange, of Lange and Vannatter from the OJ case, doing in this documentary? This guy is criticizing the failure of the FBI and local cops to preserve the Dillinger crime scene when he couldn't even bother to read Furhman's notes about a fingerprint on the gate at Brentwood.

I was particularly confused by the current FBI spokesman's explanation why the automatic Dillinger supposedly had on him, that is, or was, on display at the Bureau's Washington, D.C. building, has a serial number denoting its date of manufacture years after the 1934 date of the Bijou alley bushwhack.

The other case that Hoover expected to make the FBI bones on, the Kansas City Massacre/Union Station Massacre, was also a complete fabrication of how the events actually unfolded.

Old John actually had a few. I read he didn't really like them because he was a bad shot with them. Clyde and his hooker didn't have any either. Nor were they killed with any. BAR's and Winchester 351 SLR. And JD had a couple of the Win 351's. I've got a couple of them also. Never shot them yet.

I finally managed to watch about the first half. Thompsons have no cases flying out when they are fired, actuators do not move, no winding key on the drums, muzzle flash is wrong for the cutts compensator. Good show otherwise, we got to see Gordon!

On the other hand, got to take the machine guns out for a real workout on Sunday. Had a blast, introduced for or five people to full auto thompsons?