Ive recently had a blank barrel from Philadelphia ordnance installed on my m1927 a1 and I love how it turned out! The Foreend and stock are wartime furniture and the sling is an original nobuckle. I could have added the finned barrel but I really like the look of the M1928a1s that are simplified with the smooth barrel and the L peep sight before they introduced the M1. Let me know what you guys think!post-261831-0-44950500-1543979053_thumb.jpeg

I have an m1 and an m1a1 both blank adapted with the Philadelphia and howell blank barrels. your looks great!!! I did the correct GI wood like yours. I had Dan Block do the mods quick change barrel, ez pull springs , modified mag catch on both ,1/2 inch grip rest and on my 28 he did the selector to hold the bolt back for easy installation of the drum. I did the mod for removable buttstock on the 28. I have several other type ww2 sub guns that we use for ww2 reenacting. all are sbr so ive learned to make my own blank adapters. on my 28 I used a 3/4 long adapter instead of the 1/2 inch long ones that are supplied. the 1/2 inch seemed to get sideways in the compensator if it slipped off the allen wrench during the removal and installation and I wasn't too crazy about trying to fish them out... if someone could direct me to information on how to load pictures id love to post a couple pictures of mine..