Old Wwii Barrel In The Wrap.

The one I bought at Louisville show last year, $125. One that sold on EvilBay, $285. the print on mine is gone, but it is NIW. I'd shoot it at around $200- $225.(no pun intended)

you are getting sleepy,real sleepy!!"Thompson Greed"sleepy,$500.00......um naw!$795.00..sleepy...$863.23...hot sex...........$$976.54............BINGO.............

wink!!

Ron

• 11 years later...

Man - I remember when a bunch of these came on the market - do not remember who the importer was, but they were like $29.95 ea. I bought a box full, and they were a mix - no idea on what model you got. I still have some in the Thompson parts box I think - I kept at least one of each type ...

Can you post a picture of the paper wrapper? The reason I ask is that I have an M1A1 barrel that is wrapped in old looking paper, but I have no idea if the wrapper is original. It is a very heavy, wrinkled, dark green paper.

Thanks

TEG

Sorry, I just noticed this thread dates back to 2004, I guess a photo is a long shot after all this time.

Edited by Tom E Gun

Last two I bought were $100 and $110.....one from Keystone Joe at Knob Creek and one from the classifieds on SUbguns.com.

Of course, these purchases were made several years ago and both of these are plain (non-finned) but threaded 1928 barrels in the wrap.

I bought a couple of the parts kit barrels a couple years ago when SPortsman's guide was cleaning their warehouse....two complete finned barrels with compensators, one unmarked (now on my 28 and running fine) and the other a Savage with a receiver nose threaded on that.....$44.50 each and tax......

Current value of yours? I'd guess about $200.

The Green Mountain barrels are really nice and once blued will work well for a whole lot less!

john