Machinegunboards.com Donations Now Accepted

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Bump back to top...this centenary year of the first Thompson production, let us all help to ""Keep the Thompson History alive!"

Stay safe

Richard

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Waffen Und Bier,

Below is what David Albert wrote in the original post in this topic:
"To donate through PayPal, you can forward a donation, (include your board name in the title), to me at the following e-mail address:
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com
If you would like me to send you a PayPal invoice, which can make it easier, just send me an e-mail. I tried to make a PayPal direct link, but it just won't post correctly on the site, for some reason.
For those who do not like Paypal, for whatever reason, you can e-mail me, and I will forward you a physical address to mail a check. I will update your status upon receipt of the check".
I used that email address to make my contribution via PayPal, earlier this year:
Stay safe
Richard

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Donation sent to say thanks for keeping this board running.

Special thanks to all who contributed to the old post providing a summary of the differences between an original 1923 catalog, and an early Numrich reprint. Thanks to the information provided in the post, I was able to use the knowledge to add an original 1923 catalog to my collection. So I am indebted to the board, and its many contributors, once again!

That is the second piece of AOC paperwork I have stumbled across unexpectedley this year, the other being a first edition Model of 1921 handbook that I bought in June. It is unusual to find original AOC paperwork from the 1920's for sale in the UK, and at a bargain price too.

David, Keep up the good work and as you wrote in the copy of 'Thompson Manuals, Catalogs and other paper items' that you kindly signed for me, ten years ago, "Keep the Thompson History alive!"

Richard
Edited by rpbcps

• 5 months later...