WTB Reising M50 Barrel

cpagnard

I bought two from him a few years ago. Worth an email to see if he has one. This was posted in 2017:

"I have a small quantity of Reising barrels for sale, new old stock, still in the grease. I will be at the Show of Shows in Louisville next week, but can ship out barrels for those who can not attend the show. e-mail me folkem@online.no. 275,- each, shipped.

No compensators available, but have both 14- and 28- fin barrels at the moment."

• Upvote 1

He said that he was sold out but then he is always coming up with some pretty good stuff so you never know. I'd contact him.

BTW Folke is located in Norway and he is a 100% upstanding guy. He's been around the shooting/collecting hobby for many, many years. I bought from him several times. Also he has a partner here that stores and ships stuff for him sometimes. So don't worry if you have to send him money in Norway.

Thank you for the information. I will email him and see if he has anything available. I appreciate the help. I recently purchased my first Reising and full auto for that matter. I am a big suppressor fan and would love to put a can on the Reising, but I want to keep the original barrel unmodified. I have seen a lot of recommendations to have a barrel re-threaded to modern suppressor threads- (.578x28), and that is my plan at this point. Any suggestions or recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks again for your help.

I have a Bowers can and I called them up to ask about it. They told me that they occasionally make a special run of adapters for the Reising so I got one. I took my compensator off and it all threaded on nicely. Makes for an awfully long Reising model 50 but it works. I got a higher front sight from Brownells (Mauser if I recall correctly).