Knob Creek Get Together

JJX,

We usually meet at noon in the cafeteria on Friday. I'll have some kind of a Thompson t-shirt on, and a navy blue ball cap with a hala tree on the front, and "Punahou" on the back.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

I will look for you, thanks.

Normally I am at A-10 but had to cancel my plans for this show due to a health issue, will be back at the same tables in October.

Get well RT. Speedy recovery.

Ron

Thanks much. Pretty well resolved now other than adjusting to a new low fat diet. Last week it was looking like gallbladder surgery for this week but surgeon I met with did not recommend it due to no stones being present. For now stuck with a gallbladder working at 20%. :)

Normally I am at A-10 but had to cancel my plans for this show due to a health issue, will be back at the same tables in October.

Ron

Thanks much. Pretty well resolved now other than adjusting to a new low fat diet. Last week it was looking like gallbladder surgery for this week but surgeon I met with did not recommend it due to no stones being present. For now stuck with a gallbladder working at 20%. :)

Glad to hear it. Good luck on that. I know its painful as heck (just second hand from my wife). She had hers out many years ago when she had issues in college.

Ron

Ron

Glad to hear it. Good luck on that. I know its painful as heck (just second hand from my wife). She had hers out many years ago when she had issues in college.

Ron

Thanks, I will be there in October, already have my reservations.

I was going to drive down for Saturday, but now it looks like could be very Rainy. Not sure I want to drive 12 hour round trip if it is going to rain all day.