A Warning

I ordered a front sight for an M1a1 from them,it came in VERY pitted and cracked all the way across the bottom. I have been trying to talk to someone about returning it since last Friday, I was told someone would call me back which they have not. Today I was told to call back tomorrow the person I needed to talk to was not in today. Has anyone else had like problems from Sarco ?

Thanks

Shane Lessard

Yes,

It was eventuly made right, but it took about four months; and I think they made it right with me as I had found this board and was running thier name threw the mud and mill. Sarco's customer service is at best inconsistant. Keep after them...

BB

Its always a gamble to deal with Sarco. To their credit, my last transaction was perfect, with all items as advertised. Gunparts Corp will pull the same trick on you with pitted, poor quality Thompson parts. I got my NOS AOC marked perfect front sight ftom Doug Richardson. HTH.

Shane,

The man to ask for is JT. He is in charge and will personally take care of it for you. I too have gone this route and he did a very good job taking care of the problem for me. You just have to get the right guy on the phone. You can tell him I sent you. I hope it works out well.

Best of luck,

Damon

SARCO......I "TRY" NOT TO DEAL WITH!! They are a last resort for me. i called them once and they was about half rude. of course they have alot of good stuff don't get me wrong..but they WILL sell you total JUNK...just my 2 cents..guess its who you end up dealing with and another important thing with sarco "who you are"