Need Ideas

I have pending the last 3 Broadhead auto sears form Western Firearms. My plan was to leave one .45 but I will probably set another one up as 7.63 x 39. I set my Uzi up with the 7.62 x 39 and it runs better than 9 mm or .45 acp. Must be the smaller bullit. What cal. would you guys use on the 3rd.? Keep in mind I will be using 27 semi guns as a base so if something goes wrong I will not be screwing up a piece of history thet cannot be replaced.

TIA

Billy

So, I happen to have some magazine adapters that were made in China to adapt the 1928 TSMG to use the PPS-43 magazines, which hold the 7,62x25 mm TT round. The only problem is that I think the bolt has to have a couple of slots milled out on the underside to clear the magazine. I have some1928 bolts set up that way too, along with brazed space reducers on the bolt face, though these bolts wouldn't do you much good for a 1927A1.

Nick would not give me a break other than shipping. I gave the price he had posted. I think it was $4,500.00 ea. (less than $5,000.00)Paperwork is @ my office will look it up. Some say that was too much but all I was looking for was shooters. Think I have figured a way to make them work in semi also but will have to wait till Feb. or Mar. to find out.

What a nice guy!!! He is picking up the shipping on a 6 ounce piece of sheet metal! I might have to change my mind about Nick!

in all honesty, he is a super guy with one of the nicest collections in the US. I strongly recommend Nick to any collector who wants a gun...if price is not an issue

how about 38 Super, it was one of the rare original calaber offerings, will fill a standard lenght magazine without requiring spacers as would 9mm and you can use 9x23 brass instead of super to get more reliable feeding as it lacks the supers semi rim.

BB