Military Weapons Fs

The pics are here at this photobucket link:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y190/timg953/

M1903A3 Remington $600

M1903 Mk1 Springfield $650

DPMS M4 with trijicon relfex, flattop upper,detachable A2 rear sight, side sling adapter, tac sling, surefire 6P with pressure switch, 14.5" barrel w/permanently attached Votex flash hider (over 16" barrel length). $1200.00

Enfield No.2 Mk1* .38 revolver $200

Browning Hi Power made in Belgium Assembled in Portugal, Wilson nigh sites, round hammer,

Armory Kote finish, Surefire flashlight mounted (out of production Surefire for BHP)

$650.00

1917 Smith and Wesson .45 ACP I beleive this is a 1937 Brazilian that has had the crest removed and refinshed, good shooter $300

Winchester M97 riot gun barrel cut and crowned to 18" refinished, rebuilt on inside,

takedown model $475

STG58 on Imbel Gear Logo Receiver, DSA scope mount $650

all prices + shipping to your FFL or face to face in western Arkansas area. Email me for questions and pics until I can get them posted.

Edited by timg953

QUOTE (PhilOhio @ May 15 2005, 09:06 AM)
QUOTE (brian @ May 13 2005, 05:32 PM)
sure would like to see pics of the s&w '17, i REALLY need one of them......

You do indeed. Accurate, rugged, and a correct companion gun to theThompson. But its recoil will remind you how much easier it is to shoot the 1911s, where the mechanism soaks up so much of the kick.

thanks for rubbing it in my nose that i don't have one http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

I'm also making room in the arms room for a couple of belt feds that will be done soon. I apologize for taking so long on the pics, I finally gave up and had my daughter set it all up.