2 Interesting Thompson Barrels...

Yes that last statement makes more sense.You can count the guys left from the 60's still around dealing on hands and feet. not hundreds. Even J.P. in Wisconsin did not start up till around 1975 or so. since i sold him a Mat49 Nam Bring back around that time. and he was getting into the game not Thompsons just guns in f.a. Marty Pearl bought a Beretta M70 f.a. from me around 1980 And Dolf a part or 2...and a bought a pot pouri of guns from Doug Offinger. not sure if Dominic Tumminello is around anymore or Harris or ST.CHarles i know Rudin is gone they found his head in the desert sad story there.

"The Sordid tales of the class 3 world Told in the back streets Alley ways and warehouses of the World"

That could be a interesting read for the youth. But for a few i don't think anybody gives a crap anymore Since some have done nothing how could they believe someone did that much. It like the guy you sit with at the v.a. bar.for years. and later find out he was on Mt Surabachi. Killing Japs with a 1918 B.A.R. And he received a M.O.H.And all you guys talked about was women And the cat he brought back from the war. ha ha

RON K.

post-504-0-22024500-1608586094_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OKay, since a few people here had an interest, this is the first listing on GunBroker for one of these unusually marked Thompson barrels:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/888820877

Richard

The first Mexican marked Thompson barrel has sold.

The second (and last) one is now up for auction.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/889654073

I hope whoever gives these a new home can share what they learn about them.

Good luck bidding!

Richard

Yes when the new {void} enters office. they can register them as dangerous assault items under the control law of 2021 And pay a $500 buck reg. tax. and have locked up in a vault not to be around any ammo. and a inspection yearly by agent of the new U.S.S.R.

Should be fun.... you can keep The Thompson just weld it up and store in a metal case.

History at its finest coming to a nation in panic.

John Thompson had a long muusstash. And the chair is Made in China..

post-504-0-45244100-1610662089_thumb.jpg