ONE YEAR!

One year ago today I joined this Forum. I wish to thank Frank and Nick for having this wonderful site! And in that time, I've met some really nice folks, and I hope it continues. I'm also the first person in the history of Machine Gun Books to exceed 1000 Posts!! WOW, am I a windbag sometimes or what? Thank you all for making this site to what it is today!

LIONHART,

Congratulations, I must say that you are one of the deepest wells on "Thompson SMGs" and "No frills -- Just the facts" type of guy on this board. The reason you have so many posts, is that you are always monitoring this site to see if someone needs a hand and if they do, you do your best to help out with a reply.

I for one am glad you're watching and hope you continue to monitor all of our questions and comments.

Thanks,

Jim

Hey LIONHART,

How did you move your total amount of posts over to this new board? It's got me with just one post and listed as a newbee!!!! - I don't have near as many posts as you, but I used to have 50 to 60 posts and listed as a RKI Member.

Congratulations Devlin, you truly have been an inspiration to others and a great source of information on all matters Thompson. Speaking of your "just the facts" style; How did you upload your avatar? I don't know what I am doing wrong, or if it might be a glitch. Thanks, Walter

P.S. I can't possibly be alone in being dumbfounded and baffled. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Devlin-- Congrats. That's some fine muzzle velocity. Glad we finally connected on the email. Always enjoy your posts. -- Ralph