2015 All Thompson Show and Shoot - July 24 & 25, 2015

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp227/Colt1928/TATA%20Images/fd48561f-7683-402b-bd01-7753604e63a2.jpg

All,

I am pleased to announce the dates for the 2015 All Thompson Show and Shoot to be held in Granville, Ohio on July 24 & 25, 2015. Please fill out the attached form so we can get an estimated number of attendees for planning purposes. If you are just even thinking about attending please complete the form and send it to Tracie Hill at the below address. If any of the Thompson Board members are interested in attending, please get your reservation into Tracie Hill as soon as possible. I would encourage any new Thompson owners or enthusiasts to consider attending. You will see some of the finest and rarest Thompson in any collection anywhere and it is a great place to learn about the Thompson if you are new to all things Thompson. The link for the application is below: http://www.nfatoys.com/tsmg/tata/show_and_shoot/page00001.htm

The link has last year’s dates on the first page, but simply print out the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pages with the application and reservation information and mail you reservation to:

Tracie Hill

P.O. Box 8710

Newark, OH. 43058-8710

Remember; please consider getting your reservations in ASAP for one great weekend of Thompson collecting fun and excitement. If anyone need further information please feel free to contact me on the Board PM or post your question in this thread. Nearby hotel information is also included on the form. Thanks for your support of the American Thompson Association.

Sincerely,

Chuck Schauer

President

The American Thompson Association

All Thompson Show and Shoot 2015 Application.pdf

Edited by gijive

As mentioned by Chuck, if you are new to the hobby, at it seems we have a ton of new members on the board, you will want to make the effort to attend. You'll learn more in the two days than you can imagine. Besides the guns and related equipment, there's a lecture that is usually worth the price of admission. You'll be among likeminded individuals and some of the greatest ladies and gentleman there are.

That said, even if you're not new I guarantee you'll learn something new!! Certainly one of the best weekends of the year!

Ron

• 1 month later...