Value of a finished Medea M3a1 for insurance

My only problem now the lack of M/G freindly ranges in this particular part of PA.

If you're in Western PA consider coming to Tusco, near New Philadelphia OH. We are very MG friendly. Our monthly steel shoots are over for the year but we'll be starting up again in April

Fair enough. It is a hoot to shoot. After using a UMP-40 for work , it a definite change with the open bolt

I have fired a Universal Machine Pistol in 40cal and did not care for the harmonics on it. Just my opinion, but was not a smooth shooting weapon for a closed bolt system. Was not my assigned weapon at work but we familiarize ourselves with all the weapons in our arsenal.

I would rather shoot 9mm or 45 in a sub gun.

So the RSO has to be looking down your ass when you shoot a sub gun, while all up and down the shooting line ding-dongs are waiving pistols all over the place and shooting like wild men. I am glad I live in GA where the range staff recognizes that most people who own sub guns know a little about range safety.

Pretty much. It is a old timer heavy range , the guys who shoot 3 rounds out of a bolt action and waddle down for 10 minutes to check the zero. We have a pistol and carbine range for more causal shooting now which helps. It was a battle to allow anything full auto in general so small battles and wins.

Pretty much. It is a old timer heavy range , the guys who shoot 3 rounds out of a bolt action and waddle down for 10 minutes to check the zero. We have a pistol and carbine range for more causal shooting now which helps. It was a battle to allow anything full auto in general so small battles and wins.