Homage to my new BRP STG 76

huggytree

I am thrilled with this new gun....id say my best running, most accurate, best trigger, easiest controlled sub gun...

its a 2006 Stemple and Brian Polling creation....a very early BRP you could say...1/3 stemple, 1/3rd Cetme, 1/3rd KP31

its also the heaviest subgun...i think heavier than a thompson.....for the $$ its a very,very enjoyable gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3_TGBIByJc&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84z1byR30vc&feature=youtu.be

tleHLwH.jpg?1

Edited by huggytree

there's a few targets you cant see..hidden behind the trees....my goal was to mimic hickok 45 as much as my land will allow...i can still fit 1 or 2 more targets in....always room for improvement...it makes blasting away like a carnival game

Edited by huggytree

for the mag dump i uses IMI 168 grain subsonic...so its a bit sped up

its fast....im not a good judge, but id guess 750-850

ill bet that dump was 850....you cant get singles....typically triples with a double thrown in their once in a while....that tells me its 750+ as guns with 650rpm can typically get singles

gun has never jammed once in 1500 rounds now other than mag issues (1-2 bullets left in a drum at the end, that type of stuff)

BRP makes a very a very nice product

• Upvote 1

I guess this is the website:

http://www.brpguns.com/categories/Machineguns/

Nice looking guns IMO.

I see this ad on the Board with some good info:

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9465-wts-brp-stemple-76-stg-u9u45-package-transferable/#comment-26963

Robert

Edited by Robert Henley

a friend has the U9....looks like a m16....

shooting it in .45 is like shooting a thompson BB gun at the local fair...its that accurate and controllable....it uses a buffer off the M16 in the stock...after shooting a Mac 10, then shooting his gun its an amazing thing....100% control...not 50%.....that U9/45 package was $8,999 before July 2016.....what a bargain it was...now $14,000...its really neat how you can adjust springs,weights to make it multiple RPM's....i think he said it took him 5 mins to change from 9mm to 45(not positive)...

My Stg 76 is close in control....but its much faster too which obviously makes it a bit harder to control....plus i dont have the buffer spring in the stock

not a ''classic'' looking gun.....but for pure functionality/control/simplicity it may be the best machine gun made

Edited by huggytree

• 2 months later...

I went to Winder a few weeks ago and meet Brian who spent 90 minutes showing me around and discussing his various products. We headed off to the range with two guns and a pile of ammo and drums. After about two hours of shooting he was surprised when I told him, due to time constraints, we had to wrap up range time. 1,000 rounds and not one malfunction. Surprising accuracy. Got back to his shop and wrote him a check on the spot. Went to the range yesterday with my SOT and the gun for its baptism. The employees were the most interested with many unfamiliar with the weapon. The simplicity and fine workmanship that goes into these guns make them a bargain IMO. Where else can most of us buy a brand new MG with 100% parts availability, and service, at a reasonable price. Not to mention the ability to switch calibers in a few minutes.

Edited by RogerD
  • Like 1

Upon purchasing the gun Brian showed me a parkerized tube with a serial number and told me this was my new gun. A U-9SF. The photo displayed is an identical version of my purchase that was on an office table. Didn't take a photo while at the range.

brp5.jpg

Edited by RogerD

yep...ive shot my friends a few times...the .45 has less kick than the 9mm for some reason...

so many options to do with that gun...you can get a tripod mount and shoot it like a LMG

his prices have gone through the roof on his new ones...but still the only FA with a warranty

Got to build a shroud or something around your foregrip. It just doesnt look right. Imho! Looks like a skeleton. Btw do you know of any good plumbers? Ones that dont troll every gun forum. Lol. Love ya buddy!!!

yep...ive shot my friends a few times...the .45 has less kick than the 9mm for some reason...

so many options to do with that gun...you can get a tripod mount and shoot it like a LMG

his prices have gone through the roof on his new ones...but still the only FA with a warranty

UPS has been good to me this week. Picked up an half dozen almost new condition magazines, unique loader and stripper clips, and two more drums. Check out the loader and stripper clips. Ever seen anything like this before?

mag loader.JPG

They look like the strippers for the Swedish 9MM practice ammo. They and the ammo were all over the place 10-15 years ago.

Bob D