Anyone Have Other Handles On Other Boards......

I've been posting here for years (1999?) as john (my real name)....but originally I started using "postal" as I was using it on Subguns.com and a few other sites. Somehow it just didn't feel right here....so I use john here and postal on several other boards (OK, I work for the Postal Service....Electronic work, but I'm not disgruntled!!).

I don't recognize a whole lot of you on any other boards and am curious.....

john

I be known as BeltFedBob 'cause I'm a bob and dig belt guns too! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Wow, was working in the shop when all hell broke loose and the fish house down the street went for a swim!

Mukilteo

Power went down so I went home...to get on line!

Yes John, I use the same name, except the 98k Mauser forum, I use Bob H 98k.........(anymore name choices, I would mix them up).Bob H/jw

Indeed, I go by LIONHART on the following Boards. www.1919a4.com www.ak-47.net www.gunboards.com www.hk94.com There are a few others as well. Can't seem to recall at the moment though. Hey Bob, did you get any Fish for dinner? http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

On sturmgewehr, if I've posted, would be just "Jay." On subguns, "another jay." "MP40Jay" at one time somewhere.

Bob, I know gone postal. To my knowledge, he doesn't work for the USPS. I think he's an IT guy.

Well, I'm not "Gone Postal"....or should I say I haven't gone postal yet. I see his stuff on Subguns and Sturm......think he's just making a statement??

And I really do work at the St. Paul main Post Office.......or should I say I'm employed there??

BeltFed and Lionhart...I've seen your posts on other boards, and Junglewalk, I see you every spring at KCR!!!

Chris, there is life outside Auto-Ordnance (although it might not run so fast!!!)

john