Help ID these 2 drums

huggytree

i think both are m 11/9 drums....the seller is going to test fit them into swd m11/9 today to verify....ive already asked him to open them up for me...the price is good enough that if they dont function well i can resell to a tinkerer...he believes them to be C&S......would be nice if C&S could take 30 seconds and stamp their name on the drum ??

2 different ways to modify a M50 mag to fit a Mac 11/9...i looked for other guns they might fit, but it appears these drums were Uzi an M11/9 only with a few for the SW76

find out today...and ill grab pics of the followers if i can

they were purchased by John at NFA Sales....he cant figure out what gun they are for. They do not fit a M11/9 like thought.

he is refunding me...so give john a call...the price was good on these...no idea who made them or for what gun

new pics...got the drums today...they are m11/9 drums and fit perfect...the lage grip gets in the way, so once removed they fit

so we have 2 different follower designs...i know the silver ones look like C&S...i took pics of the welds too to verify quality

can anyone verify who the makers are?

DRUM 1

QhHEqtW.jpg

PGtw9EE.jpg

1gsL5v3.jpg

DRUM 2

o2TlZ3Y.jpg

TxmKsJd.jpg

EgBINti.jpg

DVJOAy0.jpg

I picked up one from a guy named Mike Maguire back around 2K. It was soumi for an MP5. runs flawlessly. He used white teflon for the dummy rounds. He was in FL.

noticed a few other details...both have the exact same teflon strip inside and the orange follower one has a stamp on the cover-- MW mfg. ??

orange follower drum seems to work perfectly smooth and you can tell its been used....silver follower drum seems to want to hang up a bit as the followers come in/out of the tower and looks unused...i sprayed the inside with dry lube teflon and hope to test them next week on (2) m11's

DNYUcgM.jpg

ypR5AHZ.jpg

Edited by huggytree