Winchester Full Metal Jacket Flat Nose

For me, the nose of the bullet has never given me a problem.

Late last year the ammo I HAD been shooting thru Glocks would note work in mine AFTER I change to threaded barrels.

The feed ramp was too abrupt. So I switched to flat nose 158gr 9mm thru a suppressor.

You might want to mention brand name so those with the knowledge can give you an answer.

For me, the nose of the bullet has never given me a problem.

Late last year the ammo I HAD been shooting thru Glocks would note work in mine AFTER I change to threaded barrels.

The feed ramp was too abrupt. So I switched to flat nose 158gr 9mm thru a suppressor.

You might want to mention brand name so those with the knowledge can give you an answer.

Winchester White Box brass 230 grain FMJ flat nose. Thank you

Edited by NFA amnesty

Bought a bunch by mistake once, but it runs just fine in both my '28's.

No worries

Awesome, thank you. I will also report after shooting it. Some folks think flat nose is the choice in handgun competitions, but no mention how it feeds in full auto.

Edited by NFA amnesty

As John indicated, you have to be careful when ordering. There is the regular .45 automatic colt pistol Ball Ammo they list as FMJ on the box but also FMJ flat nose. As the name suggests, the nose of the bullet is flattened but still jacketed. I wanted to try it out at the range and use it on paper and steel target with my 1911A1 but then I thought it might be fun shooting on full auto if the ammo was safe to use.