Group Buy Ww2 Tsmg Drums!

I already started an earlier Thread explaining what's available, and when. Should you decide that you want to take part in this Buy, post it here. ONLY 30 Drum's are available. From my previous Post;

“WW2 Thompson Drum's for $450.00 Shipped. Pre-Boxed, NO combined shipping. Sorry! NO Manufacture's choice. Some Handling/Storage wear, otherwise, Nice! Pre-Pay ONLY. Delivery within 60 days-to- NO later than, Sept. 1st. I would prefer a Check or MO, PayPal will be offered to those who want to pay an additional 3.5%. 23 Drums must be Pre-Sold in order for this buy to go through. THIS IS NOT A SG TYPE DEAL! These Drums are coming! Even though the ETA is anywhere from now to 60 days, it may be longer, though it probably won't be. In the event that these Drum's aren't here by Sept. 1st, all monies will be refunded. (No guarantee that the 3.5% PayPal fee would be Refundable by September, in the unlikely event that the Drums do not show. From my understanding, there is a limited time frame for Sellers to submit Refunds through PayPal. If possible, the full amount paid through PayPal will be refunded. If not, a Refund Check, minus the 3.5% PayPal fee will be mailed) I'm 99.9% Confindent that these Drum's will in fact be here within the next 60 days, seeing that they have already been shipped! UNLIKE THE KAHR DRUM'S, THESE WORK IN FULL AUTO!"

WILL SHIP TO LEGAL STATE’S ONLY! WILL NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE USA!

23 Drums must be sold for this to work. I will need full payment by WEDNSDAY, APRIL 5TH, 2006.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!:

A- Once the Buy is closed, I will announce how you can get a hold of me to make Payment Arragements. Do NOT send any PM’s. I will post my information here.

B- Once the Buy is completed, you ARE committed to honor your purchase!

C- Once Payment’s are received, the deal is FINAL.

D- A Buyer CANNOT back out, once payment is received, for ANY reason or excuse. Sorry, but serious Buyers only at this point! If you feel that you may not be able to honor your commitment, DO NOT SIGN UP!

E- There IS NO WARRANTY EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED on these WW2 Vintage 50Rd “L” Drum’s!

F- I WILL NOT accept returns on Drum’s. If you no longer wish to own it, or have changed your mind, advertise here or elsewhere to unload it.

G- All Drum’s will be insured. Should you receive a damaged Drum, take it up with the Carrier, not me.

BY SIGNING UP FOR THIS BUY, BUYER’S AKNOWLEDGES AND ACCEPTS ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT!!

This is a Really good opportunity to acquire a WW2 Thompson Submachine Gun 50Rd "L" at a DRUM GOOD PRICE! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

I will update THIS Post to add name's to the list for a Drum. This Buy closes SOON! Sign up early to avoid dissapointment! Payment must be received by Wednesday, April 5Th! I will update this Post once payment's are coming in to show who's paid, and who hasn't.

BUYER'S LIST

1) philasteen-TWO DRUM'S....03-30-06 PAID/ 04-20-06 PAID for TWO Additional Drums...12/06-REFUNDED***

2) imaoleguy-TWO DRUM'S....03-27-06 PAID

3) ODS9091-ONE DRUM....03-23-06 PAID

4) draver-ONE DRUM....03-22-06 PAID...12/06-REFUNDED***

5) msfhotrod-ONE DRUM....03-23-06 PAID

6) Mario Scarpino-ONE DRUM....03-23-06 PAID...12/06-REFUNDED***

***7) AC556-TWO DRUM'S....03-27-06 PAID...REFUNDED 09/06***

8) Bob-TWO DRUM'S....04-11-06 PAID***

9) 21Smoker-TWO DRUM'S....04-11-06 PAID...12/06-REFUNDED***

10) mgdoc8307-TWO DRUM'S....03-23-06 PAID

***11) hughlong-TWO DRUM'S. Have NOT heard from this buyer as of 04-08-06. Sent 2 PM's and 1 Email. His 2 Drums SOLD to philasteen.

12) anonymous-ONE DRUM....04-08-06 PAID

***13) JimFromFL-ONE DRUM....03-24-06 PAID... REFUNDED 09/06***

14) moparnascar-TWO DRUM'S....03-24-06 PAID

***15) kyle-TWO DRUM'S....03-25-06 PAID... REFUNDED 09/06***

16) Jebva-TWO DRUM'S....04-01-06 PAID

17) Shooter-TWO DRUM'S....04-01-06 PAID...12/06-REFUNDED***

18) OldFalGuy-TWO DRUM'S.... 03-21-06 PAID

ALL DRUM'S HAVE BEEN SOLD! Thank you!

Drum's did not arrive at projected date. This Buy was extended to December 1st. All Member's were contacted via Email and PM, with three Member's that decided to withdraw from the Buy. Those Member's as indicated above received their refunds in Sept. The extra Drum's are not available for purchase at this time. Those who did not wish to wait until Feb. 1st, were Refunded in Dec. as also indicated on the above list.

UPDATE: 01-27-2006. ABSOLUTE LAST DRUM EXTENSION, SET TO EXPIRE APRIL FIRST to those who are still in the buy as indicated on the above list. Will have some extra Drums available when they arrive for sale. However, I'm NOT taking Pre-Orders on them, and prices have not yet been determined for them. These Drums will be listed on this Forum first. Any questions, please don't hesitate in contacting me! Thanks for everyone's patience!! The Drums should arrive in the State's at anytime!

I'm glad I'm in for two, because as soon as I mail payment I expect I should receive my backordered SG drums shortly!!!

Lionheart, about the no warranties bit -- I assume we will receive working drums? It would not be fun to have to turn around one of these to Merle for some work.

I'll take two. Thanks

UPDATE! I just got off the Phone with my Supplier. This Group Buy WILL STILL BE A GO, when 23 Drum's have been sold! I suspect the remaining Drums will sell by the end of this weekend. Don't lose your spot to get a WW2 Drum for only $450.00 Shipped to your door! When these are gone, there will be NO more!

I need another drum like my wife needs another purse or pair of shoes.

So, you know what that means.......................I will take one. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/banghead.gif Why can't I stop????

Group Buy has been a SUCCESS! Enough Drum's have been sold! I will PM everyone either this evening, or sometime tomorrow with my details. Thanks to everyone so far that has signed up. Your business is greatly appreciated, and I know everyone will enjoy their new Drums!

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/woot.gif http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/woot.gif http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/woot.gif

I will take 2 also- Hopefully there are a couple left- this really ought to trigger the arrival of the SG drums for sure. hahahahah

Let us know if I made the cut and payment will be on the way.

Mark

All Drum's have been SOLD. I will be contacting everyone on the list today, via PM. If your Screen Name doesn't appear on the list, I did not have enough Drum's to fullfill the demand.

UPDATE: I have sent everyone who is on the List a PM with Payment Details...

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, there might be Four More Drums available. I have emailed and PM' d a few Members, and haven't heard back yet. I will give them a few extra days, though. It appears some didn't get my PM. I will announce on Saturday on this thread if those 4 Drums are available for purchase.

As far as an update on shipment. Everything looks good, and I suspect we'll see them soon.

If anyone should wish to acquire another Drum please post here. Philasteen has first dibs on 1 or 2.

Thanks again everyone for your participation!