Tactical Innovations W/ $14k M1a1

Over on Sturm. For all of those who need one. Looks like the wood has been refinished.

Ken

the sample m1 looks like nothing i could use.and take off that grip........... and the transferable model's looks like some funk on the outside of rec.mottled finish both sides,maybe dewatted at one time........

i don't think its the camera pic's....??

and if it was should be advertised as such.former dewat or refinish.........on the price,he can ask whatever he want's..........my take on $14,000.00>sad ,that was colt territory a few years ago.........now the m1's and m1a1's and 1928 /28a1's...have grabbed that spotlight........

and the colt's are being made out of unobtainium!! wink!!

or if you have $25,000.00 lingering around collecting dust.......

"we can never go back, never"...gen windbag mCcarter...when he left is 28 on the beach.wink!!

take care,ron

I could have bought that one before it hit the ads. I believe this is the one with the US property mark. I was also attracted to what was supposed to be the original finish. I wanted to get him down in price, but he was pretty firm on it. He said you will think this cheap by next year. Well, probably so! However, I just couldn't justify paying that extra for those features. With the difference in price, I will probably buy a nice safe.

yes sgt. a safe good idea.........

and now everybody says that it will be more in 3 months six months a year............

however i feel once they reach $25,000.00 each. it may slow up.......and colts at $50,000.00

i do not know too many that are taking current purchase price stuff.bought in last six months >at "thompson greed"pricing,and shooting and beating the hell out of it...............do you???

most that i meet bought the tommies a number of years ago..at a better price,so they don't mind a few rounds down range...............anybody here bought that nice colt beauty at $25,000.00 plus.......and beat it up??

heck when i paid $5,000.00 for a colt i never abused them..wink!!

and it will only get worse in this "thompson thing"

sad again,it's like buy now and forget about it..........or pay even more of the madness!!

thank GOD spiderman does not use a thompson........

take care,ron

Yea, but I hear Michael Moore does. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

you know what is even more scary........i e-mailed on three thompson samples today.........all SOLD!

there was a time when they even would last a week,now they don't..............i hope to see a end to it very soon..........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i don't want to be in the $50,000.00 gun klub..........wink!!

take care,ron

Ron--

Were those pre-samples?

QUOTE (Sgt @ Jul 1 2004, 06:40 PM)
Ron--
Were those pre-samples?

at that price,yes.........even a few post samples i have seen,they want $1,500.00.........i think there is one still advertised for $8,000.00 on the boards........i will wait for another m1a1 to become available.........maybe the s.a.r.show in dec.will have something..............take care,ron