Drum Greaser Kits For Sale

I didn’t know drums needed to be greased, let alone how. Hope there’s a video on YT showing how this is done. Otherwise, I’d have no idea how to start.

I didn’t know drums needed to be greased, let alone how. Hope there’s a video on YT showing how this is done. Otherwise, I’d have no idea how to start.

This video on YT shows a drum being greased.

• 4 weeks later...

Dumb question but what grease do we use? PK mentioned a #2 viscosity lithium grease but my google foo can’t seem to pin down a brand type or name for me to hunt. He said #3 was was too thick or anything marine.

• 7 months later...

Well I figured out the #2 grease business and why of it all. Watched that video and that really helped me recall what I had forgotten. Also had initially “thought” (need to stop that business) the rotor was greased while still in the drum!!! Nope. Gonna gather up all of mine, Korean and originals and do it in one session.

• 2 years later...

Do you still sell the drum greaser? I am interested if you do, let me know what the price is if it has changed, and what type of payment you prefer. Thanks, Steve45

Steve45,

Gutterratt passed away a couple of year ago.  There is another guy on the board that was selling greasers.  His design was actually a bit better than the ones that Gutterratt was selling.  I don't recall his name but maybe you can do another search and get it.