L Drum On Gunbroker

Looks like a WH drum - if the ban expires you will be able to purchase the same drum from Kahr for less than $200. - if not the price is high anyway...

Ron A., Listen pal, I can tell by your response that you are a pretty young fellow. Do you know how I know that? Because you are just naive enough, (god bless you) to think that once the U.S. Government has taken some of your rights away, that you will ever see them again. Yes, maybe once when Alcohol was banned, (who did they think they were kidding) but when it comes with anything to do with guns...kiss it goodbye. The mag ban will live on, bet the house on it. If I'm wrong, I will be the first in line to buy a $200 C Drum! This country is on a course of a long downward spiral. Every day we have less & less rights as citizens. Why? Because the average American does not know American history and the value of a unihibited 2nd amendment. They are too busy working as slaves trying to feed the inexaustable Federal & state government tax machines, and they are too easily brainwashed by the modern liberal media. I pray you are the right one on this subject, it might mean the start of an awakening regarding the 2nd amendment, but my years and experience as an elder statesman tells me differently.

Mike Hammer

Thanks Mike - I must confess that I am 68 years old and have be a lobbyist for over 30 years. I have collected Thompsons for over 25 years

If you note my response I stated "If" the ban expires - I didn't say it would - however I think we can expect to see the ban expire and just after the general election a new ban which will protect us all will be put in place. I don't think you will see the Republicans piss off the voters prior to the general election - and some D's are not stupid - they will both wait until after the election.

I think there will be a very short period when there will be no ban - I spoke to Mr.Moon (Kahr) at the shot show and they are ready to ship drums if the ban expires. The drums are make now for shipment to law enforcement and export and stamped when ordered. All Kahr has to do is just not stamp "Law Enforcement only or Export only" and sell.

Ron: Well, you fooled me buddy. You are young at heart anyway! Wouldn't it be great if you are right, we'll have to wait & see where the dust settles on this importiant issue. I'll keep my fingers crossed, it would truly be a landmark change regarding our 2nd amendment rights. 25years of collecting Thompsons, you are obviously far wiser than I had given you credit for! I'll shoot with you anytime pal!

Mike Hammer