Magazine Feed Lip Repair Tool

Tiz,

if you’re still taking orders, I’d like to get on the list.

Thanks!

Tim1943,

Got Ya. Watch for a PM here on the board when I have one ready to ship to you.

Thanks for your Interest.

Tiz

• 4 weeks later...

Tiz,

I wanted to confirm I received my tool yesterday. Very nice fixture for repairing the mags Thank you again!!

Glimpseofglory

Thanks for letting me know it was delivered.

Tiz

Tiz, I wanted to get back with you on the tool my son purchased from you for my birthday in January. I thought I had something wrong with my gun, but after using the magazine feed lip tool and taking it to the range late in February, I happy to report it shot without one hick up all the magazines I fed into it. This tool is really built strong and worth the money! I just wanted to say thanks to you and to my son who purchased it.

Tiz, I wanted to get back with you on the tool my son purchased from you for my birthday in January. I thought I had something wrong with my gun, but after using the magazine feed lip tool and taking it to the range late in February, I happy to report it shot without one hick up all the magazines I fed into it. This tool is really built strong and worth the money! I just wanted to say thanks to you and to my son who purchased it.

Mlhenr,

Thank you so much for the feedback. It is so nice to hear of positive results from users. The whole project started as a way to get some old mags I had, with obviously out of spec feed lips, working again. Things just went from there after I posted a picture on the board of what I had come up with. I hope I have helped solve some feeding issues for other members of the community as well and hearing back makes all the effort worth while. Thanks again. Tiz "Bringing old mags back to life one at a time."

Edited by Tiz

Please add me to your list for one tool...

Shipped the last one I had in stock today but I will be making more mots likely this weekend. I added you to my order list. Please keep an eye on your Private Email on the board. I will send you a PM once I have one ready to ship to you. Thanks for your interest. Tiz

Edited by Tiz

Everyone on the back order list has been sent a PM. I still have a few magazine feed lip repair tools available. If anyone needs one just send me a PM.

Tiz

• 1 month later...

Tiz, Stranger Ranger just posted a note in the Sten/Sterling forum asking about lip repair/alignment tools for Sten mags.

Have you considered this since you seem to know how to fabricate?

Tiz, Stranger Ranger just posted a note in the Sten/Sterling forum asking about lip repair/alignment tools for Sten mags.

Have you considered this since you seem to know how to fabricate?

I haven't thought about it, but it might be a fun project. I will have to get hold of a good Sten / Sterling mag somewhere and see what I can do. Thanks for the idea.

• 1 month later...

Evening:

I realize you may not be taking orders currently for your magazine feed lip repair tool

but if you do make another run of these I would order 2 and give one as a gift.

You may have received several messages from me and I apologize for being

redundant but wanted to make sure I did contact you successfully.

Thank you: Steve

Evening:

I realize you may not be taking orders currently for your magazine feed lip repair tool

but if you do make another run of these I would order 2 and give one as a gift.

You may have received several messages from me and I apologize for being

redundant but wanted to make sure I did contact you successfully.

Thank you: Steve

Steve,

Actually I do have a few tool in stock from my last run. I will send you a PM with the ordering information.

Thanks for your interest.

Tiz

• 3 months later...

Hey Tiz,

I just received my tool today and having never actually seen it, I am really impressed with your creation!! I am in the process of purchasing my first TSMG which will also include about a dozen or so old GI box magazines and I can already tell that your tool will be indispensable!

Thanks again!

katanafred

Hey Tiz,

I just received my tool today and having never actually seen it, I am really impressed with your creation!! I am in the process of purchasing my first TSMG which will also include about a dozen or so old GI box magazines and I can already tell that your tool will be indispensable!

Thanks again!

katanafred

I am very happy to hear that. Thank you for your purchase and kind words.

Best

Tiz

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, SRT705 said:

Tiz, I received the TSMG Mag Lip tool, Thank you very much. Great workmanship and works fantastic, I am now set to keep my mags in factory shape.

Very Happy that you're happy.

Thanks again

Tiz