Ban End

I felt you guys should know what your left wing pinky media is broadcasting on our public radio! here in New Zealand about the end of the ban.

Kerry is stating, and I heard him with my my own ears, that the end of the ban will mean:

Quote: " that any terrorist will be able to walk into any gun show or gun shop anywhere in the USA and can ask to if they can buy an AK47 and the answer will be SURE!" end of quote.

That is what your future President is saying guys!

This is really true? what he is saying!

Our anti gun media are having a field day! It is really going to hurt us here down under.

SURE...you can buy an AK...always have been able to..with or without the ban...in SEMI....they try to make it sound like anyone can walk in and buy a machine gun anywhere...NOT true....thats another whole world....The ban was based on LOOKS pretty much and was just a waste of 10 years......you tell everyone you see that the ANTI GUN americans are IDIOTS and they are not welcome in our freedom loving country and if anyone wants them they can sure come get'em.........AND.......KERRY IS NOT OUR FUTURE PRESIDENT.....hes just another idiot we want to EXPORT and hoprfully one day we will have us a new BAN...called the flip flopping KERRY ban....that bans ALL mothers from allowing idiots such as him to keep breathing.......GEORGE W BUSH IS OUR PRESENT AND FUTURE PRESIDENT

You know how those terrorists love thier semi automatics! And they want to posses them legaly as well! I heard the same speach...truly stupid. He is playing on the ignorance of the anti-gun crowd...the crowd that knows nothing about the guns but is against them.

Damon

Hi Murray,

The Swift Boat Vets have been saying that Kerry was a liar all along. Well, he proved it to me beyond a shadow of a doubt on national TV with his speech. At this point, he is desperate and will try ANYTHING to get the votes that he is lacking.

Carey

I think President Bush will win the 2004 election handily. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif Then Jean Francois Kerie can move to France, since he seems to be more in tune with their liberal, bleeding-heart, confused and just plain weird philosophies. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif Both the French and Kerie believe we did something to deserve the 911 attack!!! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/mad.gif http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/cool.gif Regards, Walter

Murray,.. much like the Thompson market world wide,an AK47 can be purchased for pennies on the dollar... a transferable AK is $10,000 minimum here and $100.00 to $200.00 in any third world country...that is a direct result of Americans voting for traitors like kerry...Long live the Sunset!!!

the bare bones jist of the ban was: no newly manufactored semi auto fire fire arm could be equiped with any of the following:

collapsable stock

bayo lug

threaded barrel muzzle

flash hider

mag that held over 10 rds, despite the fact you could easliy find/buy a pre-ban mag of just about any size.

there's other stuff, but that list should give you an idea.

you could still buy a semi firearm, it just would'nt havea any of those features. any dealer could get you just about any "assault rifle" at any time through the last ten yrs.

that is how dumb this ban was.

Kerry's comments convince me the the Democatic party is for people who:

1. Think government hand outs is the only way they'll get their needs met

2. Don't want to think for themselves

3. Enjoy feeling like victims

4. Think a lawsuit is justified anytime life causes them to soil their diapers

Any other takers?

The sad thing about your new presidents comments is that people down here still believe every thing they hear on the radio and see on TV.

Many really do believe that people like my cousin Bruce (same surname as me )are running around like they see on TV.

I go to gun shows in the USA at least twice a year and I talk to real people and I know what the situation is really like.

In many respects, your gun laws are tougher than ours.

At least I can still import a Thompson...in full auto to!

Murray,

PLEASE! That really hurts when you say "your new president!"!!!

I know your joking, but it hurts to read it! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Sorry guys, I'm being a TROLL as Nick would put it. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

I am trying to stirr you all up.

I was at the TCA show in Virgina while the Democratic convention was on in Boston.

I've seen enough to convince me. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Best of luck.

You're not being a troll Murray- you simply pointed out a snake in the grass and the danger if he becomes President. Don't worry though. There's enough of us who vote to ensure he won't get in.

Just because CNN and Al Jazira say we're all morons don't make it so.!!

One good thing is that Bush appears to be holding his own in the polls. I trust that is a good indication, that he still maintains fair numbers despite the negative campaign from the other side. We still can't rest though. I sent my donation to the R. party and continue to debate with my liberal friends.

When liberals like Kerry or Hillary defend the AWB, do they really believe what they say? Surely they're not so stupid as to think this terrible law has any consequence in making the streets safer.

Sgt,.. leftys don`t have to believe the jibberish that spews from their lips like a bad case of the runs....they get paid for that agenda,there is money in being a democrap...truth is not part of the program...most of them will whore for a buck, that`s why kerry`s net worth is close to 3 Billion dollars!!...richest bitch in the Senate... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I still think they made a mistake removing the ban on bayonet lugs.

Remember all those drive-by bayonettings...??? http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Well, I feel it's high time to get the journalists who are responsible for the gross misrepresentations of An Assault Weapon and a semi-auto army rifle.

Here's my letter to the FCC. Feel free to copy, sign and send. Just remember to use your name, not mine,lol. so far over 175 have gone out in the past two weeks. Keep in mind also that Colin Powell's son is the chairman of the FCC, and there is no love lost between the liberal 'do anything to get out point across' media, and his father. They would love to stick it to those people and I just gave them a way. Use the same tactics of 'marginalization' and 'mental anguish' they do.

FCC

Enforcement Bureau

Investigations and Hearings

Division 455

12th. St. S.W.

Washington, DC. 20554

Att: David H. Solomon, Chief

Dear Mr. Solomon,

I am filing this Official Complaint and Notice regarding the violation of Rule 47 C.F.R Sect. 73.1217 against the American Broadcasting Corporation, it's affiliates and parent company.

On Wednesday, September 8th, 2004, Peter Jennings of 'World News Tonight' , subsegment 'Closer Look' and Ted Koppel of 'Nightline' did egregiously and blatantly violate the aforesaid rules, along with common decency, journalistic integrity and balanced news coverage.

To wit: The Messrs. Jennings and Koppel have reckessly reported and endorsed egregious material errors in an inflammatory, negligent and grossly inaccurate way, therefore endangering my person, welfare, and emotional state.

The above-referenced programs discussed the expiration of the Assault Weapons Ban of 1994 and speculating the consequences of it's legislated demise. In doing so, to ostensibly clarify the characteristics of the weapons in question, they willfully and with malice and disregard for truth showed castrophic crimes being committed with machine guns that are cosmetically identical to my personal semi-automatic rifles.

As a direct result of these intentionally shocking and catastrophic massacres being associated with totally legal weapons, I am now labeled as such a person by inference, as I am a collector and shooter of the visually identical firearms and have been stigmatized to the point of mental distress and anguish.

There must be truth in journalism, or the malefactors who defy such ethics should be censured and removed from the air for a 30 day period as would an athlete be for comitting a blatant foul injuring others. I'm sure that you have rules for such a blatant breach of responsible practices. I would suggest a fine of $5,000,000 paid to the FCC for said violation, further a broadcast and print apology to gun owners citing their breach of objectivity and ethics. Finally, a mandated donation of $5,000,000 to a minority university to fund or chair a seat for 'Broadcast journalism ethics'.

Please investigate this gross breach of your hoax rulings and others that you may find, as applicable. I will not sit idly by and have my hobby, my rights as an American stigmatized in such a manner as to make me in fear of my own safety, reputation, and mental state in exercising same.

Sincerely,

Mark A. Greven

POB 47

Kettle Falls, WA. 99141