Thompson Display at Michigan Antique Arms Feb 2/3

All,

The American Thompson Association will have a Thompson display at the Michigan Antique Arms Show in Novi, Mi (The Suburban Collection Showplace) on February 2/3.

Many members will be in attendance. If you are in the area, stop by to say hello. If you would like to join the display, please let myself or Tracie know so we can plan table space.

I believe the St Valentines Day guns will also be there as well. A great opportunity to see some really cool stuff and theres a gun show too!

Ron

Where have you seen one of these before? There will be one there - with the rest of the gun too! Of course as well as all of the other cool stuff! drum4.jpg

You'll have to come down to Novi and see! LOL!

-actually, no. I will probably display it in the case with the gun, you will not see the back. And the cartridges would fall out!

• 3 weeks later...

A few of my display...

Note that generally MAAC does not like pictures taken. Not sure why, I do not have everyone elses20190203_092031.jpg20190203_092025.jpg20190203_092015.jpg stuff

Having spent a lot of years serving with a reserve EOD unit in the UK, I love 'cut always', (as all ammo techs do); seen a lot of them over the years, but never a cut away Thompson. One of these days I'll find time to travel to the US and not only meet some of you guys, but also get the opportunity to see some of your collections.

ppgcowboy "You know that the phone you carry is also a camera", recently I had an issue at customs entering a country in Africa with a Garmin GPS, I asked the customs guy what kind of phone he had, and then pointed out "You know that the phone you carry is also a GPS!"

Stay safe

Richard