Donations to Machinegunboards.com Very Happily Accepted!

David

I have emailed you several times recently about making a donation maybe it went to your junk mail. Anyway what is your paypal email thx Vinny

In the first post on this thread

Andrew

David

I have emailed you several times recently about making a donation maybe it went to your junk mail. Anyway what is your paypal email thx Vinny

In the first post on this thread

Andrew

Hmm I sent a PayPal donation to that address a few weeks ago and it sat uncollected for a week so I canceled it. I'll try again thx!!

Now that you mention it... Make sure you mention it here when you do, and possibly send David a PM. Make sure you put your forum user name in the notes on PayPal.

David - I also sent another donation last week.

Love this board!

Andrew

Edited by Adg105200

Adg105200, Petroleum 1, and LongRifle,

Thank you for your donations! I apologize for the delayed acknowledgement and icon updates, as I was at an annual event for the last 2 days, and had very limited access to the forum and e-mail. I'm very glad that you enjoy the board, and appreciate your support.

Thanks Again!

David Albert

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Help is on the way dalbert. Please advise if I did something wrong. It's highly possible. The job that you and the rest of the gang does is unparalleled as far as I have seen. No where on the WWW will you find as much history of military ordnance that you will find here.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...