Boy Did I Get A Deal At The Shot Show!

Like new 1928A1 parts kit, finned barrel, Cutts Comp, WITH Lyman adjustable sight, complete cleaning kit and 5 20 round magazines in original pouch.

Only $595!! (plus $15 shipping) http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Dan's Sporting Goods, he had a booth at the Shot Show.

Ya'll all understand that this happened because of something I did don't you??

Let me see if I can splain it to you-

If I (it happens to all of us I assume) order something, immediately the price goes down or in this case becomes a integral part of something else at a lower price.

SG has kits for less than I paid Cole's- just another example

Then I order a Lyman site from Don at Omega for $200-

I "thought" I did OK-

The result of that purchase is ya'll get Lyman's for free with these kits http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/banghead.gif and the Lyman price on Egay drops for a while- http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/blink.gif

About all I can say is.................. Your welcome !!

Did you guys get the 5 mags and pouch for the $595 price as well? I thought he said something about that part being only for Shot Show guys.

Jim

Since I haven't bought any 20's with a mag carrier in over a year these will not be included with the non Shot Show purchases because effectively I couldn't cause it to happen.

See how it works now!!

hahahahahahah

Mark

QUOTE (jim @ Feb 15 2006, 09:26 PM)
Did you guys get the 5 mags and pouch for the $595 price as well? I thought he said something about that part being only for Shot Show guys.

That's what he told me too but he said he would give me the deal.

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/banghead.gif

Argh:

whish had known a week or so sooner!

BB

Bisley- I guess that means your helping me cause these events with your karma - powerful mojo we have, no?

Whata ya want to do about the weather?

Did ya like those hurricanes I caused (no not Bush, me) by waxing my car and cleanign up the yard?

QUOTE (OldFalGuy @ Feb 18 2006, 01:30 AM)
Whata ya want to do about the weather?
Did ya like those hurricanes I caused (no not Bush, me) by waxing my car and cleaning up the yard?

WHAT!! You mean the Demo-craps and the NoLeaners were wrong!? Bush didn't build the levies and cause the storm to flush out the poor little people of that town....oh wait wasn't there about 90,000 square miles also destroyed in 3 other states? And they didn't blame Mr. Bush for it did they? That's right, they got out of town.

Jim, thanks for the heads up. I got my kit Friday, all NOS a real shame that they had to be cut up. AO lower AO blish lock knurled actuator. Really a sweet deal. Once again thanks for the heads up.

Bill OUT

No Mike, its wasn't Bush it was me and others like me that must have done it. It'll be on CNN soon enough and you can say you knew me when...... I got the C drum from you- all laid hands upon it and spun it around and around and Katrina was spawned.......

Wait a minute your to blame toooo.

I have 2 parts kits now and you guys are making me feel like I need one of these too.

Mark