Need Url That List States Where The 50 Round Drum

Hey First Sergeant,

I've heard of that law, once a while back and thought is was a joke. I should see if I can find it somewhere on the internet. I’ve never seen at a gun show, well then again I’ve never really seen a gun with a magazine in it, at the show. Living in Ohio, I’ve never heard of anyone getting arrested or anything like that. I’ll have to ask around, a few police friends of mine and see if they have ever arrested anyone or brought of any charges against them.

I can just see this happening, you have your CCW and you have a Hi-Cap magazine in your pistol, you get pulled over and then what? Then Officer asks if you have a Hi-Cap in that pistol. Mmmm …. (Crazy stuff)

Thanks again for sharing ….

QUOTE (NotDeaf @ Nov 17 2005, 03:08 PM)
I can just see this happening, you have your CCW and you have a Hi-Cap magazine in your pistol, you get pulled over and then what? Then Officer asks if you have a Hi-Cap in that pistol. Mmmm …. (Crazy stuff)

The Ohio Revised Code states "more than thirty-one cartridges" so anything under that is OK. (but of course I'm not a lawyer so draw your own conclusions http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif )

Lionhart,

Been there done that with SG. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/banghead.gif They use the same excuse, er.....sorry, REASON why they won't ship L drums to Ohio. At the same time they told me they wouldn't ship ammo here either. I haven't tried that one instead I just quit doing business with them.

Sounds like you are fighting it properly using comon sense and the Law to back you up.

Good luck.

Chuck