Hello, I have a weird question about this form. I just got mine back and this was the first time I ever filled one out. It says in one of the boxes that the firearm can be exported. Why is this done? Can they then be legally brought back in? Is this used to export out of the country or also to protectorats or territories? Just curious... Take care, Haenelistklasse

OP does it allow for the firearm to be transported to the address on the form several times during the assigned dates you put in for?? In other words you put in for all of '18 in another state but want to travel back and forth with the gun to your home state during '18 where its legally registered too is that a violation or does the gun have to stay at the address of the 5320.20 for the entire time.

OP does it allow for the firearm to be transported to the address on the form several times during the assigned dates you put in for?? In other words you put in for all of '18 in another state but want to travel back and forth with the gun to your home state during '18 where its legally registered too is that a violation or does the gun have to stay at the address of the 5320.20 for the entire time.

You can go back and forth as often as you like between the permanent address and the temporary one on the 5320.20, during the approved time period.

This presumes that in item 2. that you checked the block 'yes' that it will be returned to the original location (meaning it is not a permanent move)