*Sold Out*Stick Mag Loaders For Sale

All sold!! Thank You!!

Please PM me if you want to be on the list. Next planned for Feb/March.

Leave personal contact (email or phone) so you don't miss out when they are avail.

Thanks,

Jon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hello!!

New loaders available as of today (3/30/18)

I made 6 of which 3 are currently spoken for by those on the waiting list and 3 available.

Please see original post for purchasing details.

Thanks

Jon

All sold out.

I don't know when I'll do more yet. I'm almost always up for custom ones. PM me with your name and email if you want to be put on the wait list.

This now makes 72 of these out there!x

Thanks again guys!!

Jon

Edited by 06AngusSG

• 3 months later...

New Thompson SMG owner. Please PM with your contact information for me to purchase a stick mag loader. Thanks

Bob.

Jon's mag loaders are top of the line. You won't believe the workmanship and beauty of his mag loaders, simply beautiful. I use mine at home to load all my mags before going to the range (25 to 30 Mags). I take an RAE Industries mag loader in my range bag for use at the range and they work great as well and it keeps Jon's from getting beat up. Its great to have both.

• 1 month later...

Great idea. The price was a bit steep for me. I cranked one out of plywood scraps from the workshop floor, though. It worked well enough to use it with 1 hang while filming with my phone in the other one :D . I did slots for the 20 and 30 round mags.

4r3XP.gif

Edited by giantpune

• 6 months later...
Thought that I’d complement your build, very nicely done. I particularly like the cutts comp on the ram. If you could make something like that for greasegun mags I’d be interested.

Thought that Id complement your build, very nicely done. I particularly like the cutts comp on the ram. If you could make something like that for greasegun mags Id be interested.

Thanks. These have been really fun to do. I could maybe do one for a greasegun but it depends...? Do the feed straight in like Thompson's or are they an in and back to load type? If the are like Thompson's I would need a mag for dimensioning to make a loader.

Jon

Jon, I’m afraid gg mags are in and back to load, not like the much easier to load Thompson mags.

That's a bummer. Loaders like these are impossible to make for in and back style.

New Loaders available as of today (4-29-19)

See original post #1 for details, pricing, shipping.

If I sell all of these that will be 95 total sold around the country. When I reach 100 I am diong something really cool to commemorate it!!

Thanks,

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Ok... Sold 2 hard maples and have been doing customs. If I sell the remaining 4 hard maples that puts me at 99 made /sold!

4 maple available! Help me get to 99! #100 is going to be something special!!

Thanks guys!

Jon