AR Pistol-She's finally done-Picture Heavy

03Hemi New Member
18 1 3

As many recall that responded to my original post, I started a AR Saint Pistol upgrade. She's finally finished and here are the improvements I made on it:
1. Fostech Binary II Trigger w/upgraded trigger spring.
2. Strike Industries Angled Foregrip.
3. Timber Creek Skeletonized Enlarged Trigger Guard.
4. PDW Collapsible Arm Brace.
5. Sig Sauer Laser Sight.
6. M-Bus Rear Sight.
7. Odin Skeletonized Extended Mag Release.
8. Phase 5 Skeletonized Extended Bolt Release (one piece).
9. Geislle Super Charging Handle.
10. Anti-Walk Tigger Pins.
11. Indignant Arms Coco Bolo Grips and M-lock Panels.
12. Trigger Depot "Mil-Spec" Ambi-Selector Switch.

Took it to a buddy's property and ran the binary trigger without one hiccup, this thing will outrun a full auto and is probably the most fun gun I've ever had shooting. I'll be burning up a lot of ammo in the future.

post-258557-0-39274500-1540490269_thumb.jpg

post-258557-0-80637400-1540490281_thumb.jpg

post-258557-0-68965000-1540490298_thumb.jpg

post-258557-0-65410500-1540490319_thumb.jpg

post-258557-0-38500900-1540490338_thumb.jpg

looks nice....i had a 300 BO pistol AR....the shorty stock never felt right at all....you had to contort yourself to be able to use the red dot...my daughter used it for deer hunting one year and had success...it was so uncomfortable i sold it right after

i still own a AR pistol with the handicap stock...its a bit better feeling....but still have to move your head oddly for the red dot..its not natural....

I like your wood add-ons..changes the look a bit...different than every other AR i see

if you could get 2" more on the stock it would feel normal....they keep upgrading/changing these stocks to the point where they are normal stocks now....maybe they have fixed the length issue????

if so i would see no reason to SBR a gun ever again..

I love it! Lots of good manufacturers nused in your build. It looks a bit like the Battle Arms Development Tanker or Paratrooper models. The wood definitely gives it a nice look.

Andrew

Thanks guys, I love the wood accents too because I wanted something a little different. This is an arm brace also, not a stock. It extends out about 3" more.

This things way too loud for HD, so I'm doing a 300BO in the same configuration suppressed with a 50rnd drum for HD.

The Binary trigger makes it run as fast as full auto and so addicting, I love it. This is as close to full auto I'll ever afford.

Could you imagine confronting 4-5 guys doing a home invasion with one of these with a 50rnd drum? They'd be picking up pieces of them off the walls afterwards.

Edited by tray burge

Sweet looking pistol! I love the upgrades!!

They are really fun to shoot. My Auto Ordnance/Thompson AR Pistol has become my weapon of choice for having fun at the range and for HD. I swapped out the original Blade brace that came with it for an SBA3. Having the ability to adjust the length a bit quickly and stay within ATF rules made it a much more functional weapon for me.

IMG_3604_2.jpg

They are really fun to shoot. My Auto Ordnance/Thompson AR Pistol has become my weapon of choice for having fun at the range and for HD. I swapped out the original Blade brace that came with it for an SBA3. Having the ability to adjust the length a bit quickly and stay within ATF rules made it a much more functional weapon for me.

attachicon.gif IMG_3604_2.jpg

Just need to pick up a Magpul or X-products drum mag or 2 or 3... :)

Andrew

attachicon.gif IMG_3604_2.jpg

Thank's Devious, a sling was deemed a necessity after one trip to the range, she don't climb no more in binary now!

Just need to pick up a Magpul or X-products drum mag or 2 or 3... :)

Andrew

Thank's Andrew, a 50 round drum coming for sure.

post-258557-0-44622500-1540907648_thumb.jpg

Edited by tray burge