What do you guys think of this MP43?

Tom Stewart in AZ must have traded it to MWT for something else. When i saw the MWT add i emailed Chris and told him its got a rewelded receiver. Chris said it was just a rewat not a reweld. I sent Chris the photo i posted here in this thread. A few days later i received an email from Chris saying that it was in fact a reweld. Even at $21995 i would not touch it. There are others out there for a few k more that are not welded up...just my 2 cents

Wow, so no one knew this thing was cut? I find that difficult to believe? Also quite possible it's not a C+R gun. Once it gets to the right price it will move. It may be on consignment? I can think of one guy that would buy stuff like that LOL. I don' t think I can take seriously much of anything listed at the G-spot, but that's just me?

Mike, the majority of these are Dewats. Nothing really wrong with that and if it wasn't bad and cleaned up well there's not much of a deduct in value. With good pics it's not that difficult to see.

Tom Stewart in AZ must have traded it to MWT for something else. When i saw the MWT add i emailed Chris and told him its got a rewelded receiver. Chris said it was just a rewat not a reweld. I sent Chris the photo i posted here in this thread. A few days later i received an email from Chris saying that it was in fact a reweld. Even at $21995 i would not touch it. There are others out there for a few k more that are not welded up...just my 2 cents

Wow, so no one knew this thing was cut? I find that difficult to believe? Also quite possible it's not a C+R gun. Once it gets to the right price it will move. It may be on consignment? I can think of one guy that would buy stuff like that LOL. I don' t think I can take seriously much of anything listed at the G-spot, but that's just me?

Mike, the majority of these are Dewats. Nothing really wrong with that and if it wasn't bad and cleaned up well there's not much of a deduct in value. With good pics it's not that difficult to see.

This sturm went from Ruben to morphys then Tom in Phx and now MWT. No other seller mentioned it was a reweld until MWT. It was advertised as c&r but i was told it has the rewat mfg name on the F4 so its not a C&R i guess either. Yes...when it hits the right price it will sell. I agree most of these i see are rewats the sturm must have been the #1 wall hanger of WW2 bring backs :)

Edited by Petroleum 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mwt had a email today that said make an offer on anything

I took advantage of this once and he dropped -$4000 on a 38/44

Maybe he got $18-19,000

I doubt he got $21,000

Of all the big sellers I prefer Mwt as they give the best service by far. The only big seller Id buy from anymore

That’s weird, as I only saw it show up yesterday and I monitor GS daily. I had seen it at the higher price previously. Strange.

Edited by GaryKeim