Machinegunboards.com Donations Now Accepted

Thanks for keeping this great informative board alive and well! Donation sent.

• 1 month later...

Dalbert, Thanks for hosting the Board, I never knew that you had to sift through all the Spam memberships like that. I guess that crap can make you wanna just close down sometimes....thanks for not giving in to those urges...:D

This is probably the first place I go everyday with my first cuppa joe. Even before mail call.....don't think that your efforts go unappreciated...

David,

Thank you for a great site. Everyone appreciates all your time and energy making this the best gun Board in cyberspace. We take pride in your efforts.

Now is a good time to send a little appreciation to David to help pay for all this pleasure!

• 2 years later...

All,

I'm bringing the donation thread back to the top. Any donations that members may wish to make to support the website are very much appreciated at this time.

As always, please also feel free to make improvement suggestions for the website. A significant amount of pinned content has been added during the last 3+ years, and I plan to add more. Several new boards have also been added, some based directly on member input. We also made a significant software upgrade a couple of months ago.

To all who have donated in the past, I would like to thank you once again for your support.

Sincerely,

David Albert

dalbert@sturgewehr.com

I too pay homage to this great site.

It would be nice to be able to post photos from the computer,

not just an URL.

Thanks David

I too pay homage to this great site.

It would be nice to be able to post photos from the computer,

not just an URL.

Thanks David

You can post from your puter,,,you just have to upload it to the site first....you can also attach photos that are not uploaded by using the handy dandy "Attach Files" thingie at the bottom of the reply screen...

Thompson.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Great site, loads of info , just sent some donation $$ to help out . I'm on a couple sites, cars & stuff, this is one of the better ones !!

Sandy Jones

Outlaw Car Man ( OCM )

David,

Glad this post has surfaced again, since 'discovering' the site in February, it has been a 'gold mine' of information for me, so I have 'repaid a little', by making a donation via Paypal.

Merry Christmas

Stay safe

Richard

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

David,

Tomorrow I am going to transfer a few dollars across via PayPal, for this years contribution, this post just reminded me.

Keep up the good work,

Stay safe

Richard

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...