Sold 21a For $500,000.00

yes you heard it here first, it went to a pakisstanee rag merchant.he paid in rupee's.

this will now be [turban legend}

this new's will travel fast...this story of course will have all kinds of different angle's.........but a new price on a 21a..wink!!

i just thought $50,000 on a nice tommy was too little...now somebody up's the anti.....darn.....

somebody post pics of this guy with his new gun pleeeze........and it came with a stick mag................and a extra auto -ord brochure.............

some guys have all the luck...............take care,ron/colt 21a.......................disclaimer i did not sell him one,promise....

and "thompson"people are supposed to have a sense of humor!!!

jeeezzzzzz!!wizzzzz!!!!!

i don't see it here......................take care,ron

when the elite own gun's,the rest fail's,mortimer snerd...

"most" do....

it's just some don't....

then again some can tell a good one others just think they can tell a good one..... wink wink

then others just never will get it.... sniggle

blaine out.....

"you know why i don't drink water?" w c fields

Yeah! Now, it seems obvious to me colt21a has mastered the fine art of one-handed keyboarding (judging by the lack of caps). colt21a, what ya doin' with that other hand! Don't you know you'll go blind? Oh, oh...holding on to yer thompson....right....right...... http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Sense of humor...right?

the only caps i remember was in chicago south side when somebody said you bust a cap yet???

remember i am from that town born in a basement on 38th and damen......grandfather worked at western electric father at sunbeam...............

so maybe i am a electric sunbeam....

and my uncle was well lets say related..................to the good fella's..............

so maybe i lookat things at a different angle...............but geezz after 35 years of playing with thompson's..........i do get a break don't i???

maybe some day when i get paid for all my info,and they want me to write "the book"i will use the prober king;s engrish,all the por-noiun;s subverbs and cap's and all..........

until then i will just have fun.................

and i hope when you guys get old and grey,you still have the same outlook on life..............live it to the fullest,humor,honesty,fun,health,and a thompson on the side. "ain't life grand johnny??''melvin purvis...wink!!!

take care,ron

QUOTE (John Jr @ Jan 15 2004, 09:56 PM)
I was just pokin fun!

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

so you think i'm funny like a clown funny??how funny.you think i'm a clown,do i make you laugh???funny how????

wink!!take care,ron/good fella