!928 Shooting High And To The Left

Good news and bad news for my 1928.

After removing the barrel and compensator and letting it soak in Hoppes for about a week, both the barrel and compensator were cleaned. Not only the compensator ports but the inside of the compensator walls were scraped clean. The good news is now at 110 feet or so, the groups are about what I expect and appears a good clean was all that was needed to fix my accuracy problem as was discussed in my previous posts. Before it was shooting high, low, left and right, very sporadic and unpredictable.

The bad news.....

I noticed that it shoots high and to the left on semi-auto. About 8-10 inches to the left of aim at about 110 feet.

Using the adjustable sights does not help as the peep hole must be moved so far to the right that the right ear of the actuator almost blocks the front sight.

I vaguely remember another member complaining about the same issue but don't recall how or if it was ever resolved.

My new barrel is on order and should be here this week, but wanted to know if anyone else ran into a similar problem.