BAR @Big Sandy?

Wondering if any of the BAR guys will be shooting this weekend at Big Sandy? If yes i would love to watch you shoot and get a tutorial on your BAR experiences. I have one on the way but i have only fired a BAR twice.

• 11 months later...

Sorry to be so late on this topic (Big Sandy is now over with), but in the initial days the Big Sandy, there were a couple of older guys that would shoot them. I'm and old guy always wanted one, but never found one that I would be happy with. But in the early days, I remember Bob Faris had one (brought it up to shoot maybe one time), but most of the older guys that had them no longer attend for varies reasons. My last attendance was a couple of years ago and I can't remember seeing one recently.

Sorry to be so late on this topic (Big Sandy is now over with), but in the initial days the Big Sandy, there were a couple of older guys that would shoot them. I'm and old guy always wanted one, but never found one that I would be happy with. But in the early days, I remember Bob Faris had one (brought it up to shoot maybe one time), but most of the older guys that had them no longer attend for varies reasons. My last attendance was a couple of years ago and I can't remember seeing one recently.

Over with???...it's this coming weekend October 18, 19 and 20!

Every time I've been to the Big Sandy Shoot, someone has a BAR.

Edited by maxfaxdude