Greetings,

Sorry that I've been out of service for awhile.... Does anyone have thoughts on the price data table (attached) shown at machinegunpriceguide.com? It shows the current range (last update Dec 2016) as $20 - 25.5K for a C&R M3 with the average going for $23K.

Thanks,

Mike

post-259488-0-43715700-1494261592_thumb.gif

You might find a better deal if you can find a private seller, but thru the normal channels it looks like those prices are accurate.

They don't seem to be as plentiful as M16's so the price is on the rise.

It will be interesting to see what if finishes at. The one at Rock Island Auction sold for $19,000 before 15% buyer premium....making it $21,850 total (plus shipping, handing, and transfer fees) There has been an M3 on GB for months now that the seller had a BIN of $27K. The gun had bids of $25K at one point with the reserve not being met. Now the seller has dropped the BIN price to $25K with an opening bid of $12.5K and no one has bid on it for weeks.

It's nice to see that new one on GB at a good price with no reserve. The pictures are small but it looks to be very nice. I'd have a hard time listing it that way in today's market. We shall see what happens.

The seller says that the manufacturer is listed as Buffalo Armory USA on the Form 4.

Does that make it a rewat or something like that? I remember it means something if it doesn't say Guide Lamp.

• 2 weeks later...

The one on GB ended at $23,025 so it was bid up pretty much to average market value.

Does anyone have the auction number of this gun on Gunbroker, I wanted to take a look at it. Did anyone determine if this gun was either a rewat or reweld?

Mike Hammer