How Are The Ima M1a1 Kits?

I don't know about anybody else, but when that box comes and I start to open it, I feel like a kid at Christmas, not knowing what I'm going to get, but excited with anticipation. I know exactly what's in the box- Thompson parts, but what little surprises await? Will they be unfired? Maybe a Colt part or two? A barrel band with an elusive manufacture stamp? Some kind of unique stamp or marking on a barrel or frame? Then after I have examined all of the parts and I think I'm done... oh yeah, gotta check those stocks! Maybe someone left an oiler in one!

The best find that I came across in a parts kit was a few years ago. It was an M1A1 kit and they were to come with a 30 round magazine. When I rooted through the box, low and behold, I found a Colt 20 rounder!

Mike

Brian,

The 1928 kits are $999.00 plus $15.00 additional shipping on top of the standard $6.50. Item number XU1929. The M1A1 sets are $450.00 plus $15.00, etc. Item number MU1609.

Thinking of ordering a M1 set to go along with the '28 set I got. Don't want to miss out on these like I did when IMA had Browning 1917A1 MG sets!

Bill