THE OHIO GUN COLLECTORS SHOW

Ohio has done a pretty good job of slowing the spread, we rank 35th among the 50 states and the DC with 65 cases per 100,000 . Michigan is a lot worse off at seventh with 271 cases per 100,000 but they're mostly in metro Detroit. Even the people still working around here bitch about the inconvenience but the simple truth is that DeWine got it right when a lot of other governors were late to the game. I've never been a DeWine fan but I give the devil his due on this one.

Ohio has done a pretty good job of slowing the spread, we rank 35th among the 50 states and the DC with 65 cases per 100,000 . Michigan is a lot worse off at seventh with 271 cases per 100,000 but they're mostly in metro Detroit. Even the people still working around here bitch about the inconvenience but the simple truth is that DeWine got it right when a lot of other governors were late to the game. I've never been a DeWine fan but I give the devil his due on this one.

DeWine screwed the pooch and the Acton should be in Jail. None of his projections came even close, and hopefully he'll be a 1 term governor. The only thing that RINO deserves credit for is trampling the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th and 14th amendments of the U.S. Constitution.

Let me get this straight. You're upset because thanks to the states early intervention more people didn't get sick? Would you be happier if we had four times as many cases like Michigan does? Well cheer up, this thing is a long way from over. You may get your wish yet, especially if we reopen things before we have sufficient capability to test, trace and isolate