Response To Jay

jay e-mail sent,now if this collector or dealer asks you who the f............gave you all this info,and why are you looking at that................pass on it..............

any good thompson guy will let you ask away on the question's.........and if he does not know the answer he just might not,some have these for a little time and turn them for the buck's..............quickly.............listen to the guy who says i owned this ten years,ask to see the paper>>>>>>>>>....

try to get a little history on it,

i have had more guys i have sold thompson's to,resell them to other's.{and make a killing}and the others>new buyers< called me to get the scoop................and i will tell them,whats to hide.......???NOTHING

the fact you might have made a couple thousand on a gun,sometimes maybe a freakin grand!!!BIG DEAL!!

it is now a mad maze out there,

and its a emotional purchase.................i am sure you know my #894 story..............

anyhow good luck.......................e-mail if that letter did not explain it all................i don't know it all,but i am a combination of earl,cox,perry,helmer,vollmer,all wrapped in one..........yep i need help..............

wink!! take care,ron/colt21a