50 Page Thompson Catalogs Thingy...

WWII502,

They are still available. Just send me a PM, and I can forward a Paypal invoice, or send you contact info for a check or money order.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

I received my book in the mail today... Thank you so very much. I have not flipped through it yet, but it looks great from what I have seen. I think anyone with a Thompson or on this forum should own one. Thank you so very much...

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone!

I'm Randall, from Ft. Lauderdale Florida and having recently purchased a new AO Thompson T1-C commando, I thought this forum would be excellent to join.

David, what exactly is this book/catalog you are offering and what is the price?

Email me if you like.

minerran@bellsouth.net

Kind regards to all,

Randall

Randall,

Welcome to the board!

The "Thompson Manuals, Catalogs, and Other Paper Items" book is still available, and its contents and price information can be seen in the following post:

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9670

Please let me know if you would like one, and I will either send you a PayPal invoice, or the address to mail funds.

Thanks!

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

• 1 month later...

floyd556,

Please see the main post at the top of this board for details:

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9670

It's a 50-page collector guide to Thompson Manuals, Catalogs, and Other Paper Items. If you have an interest in really cool paper item accessories for the Thompson, then you will like it.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

glen1005,

Yes, they are still available. I wouldn't be able to ship until the weekend, though. If you want one, just send $34.95 to my e-mail address via PayPal below, and let me know whether you would like it inscribed.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

• 3 weeks later...

This is a very wise purchase for the Thompson enthusiast. There is a lot of reproduction Thompson paper routinely offered for sale at high prices. This will greatly assist you in sorting through the deals that are too good to be true. It will also help you identify pieces of Auto-Ordnance Corporation brochures, catalogs, and other paper items that are rarely seen. A great value for $34.95. And it helps support this wonderful Forum!

• Upvote 1