Any Thompson Out There With

CTG

If no one can come up with the real thing let me know. For illustration purposes only and not to confuse with the real thing I have a WH M1 semi that can be shown hor. , vert. , or vert with sling. The barrell is to long but we have a Dem. lady governor in this state and she says no SBR's.

M1Brian

Here's a photo I shot a couple months ago. That is my M1 with a verticle foregrip on it. It does not fit perfect on it as the back end needs to be shaved off about 1/8".

http://mikesmachineguns.com/files/cross_your_T_s.JPG

Allright Mike that's exactly what i wanted to see!!!! http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/tongue.gif I find that mix of the smooth barrel and vertical foregrip makes the M1A1 more freaking awesome looking.Probably also feels better shooting it.

Thanks for the pic Mike, we can always count on you!

Best regards,

Mario

I have a book with some pictures of the 509th PIR, and there is a picture of a Lt. with a M1/M1A1 with a verticle foregrip. It looks pretty tough. I do not have a scaner at home so I cannot get it posted. I will take it to work and try to scan it there.

full auto 45, what is that neat picture of behind you on my left and your right. Is it a paratrooper, a tanker, or a regular joe? Nice Thompsons!

Scott

That is the November 6th 1943 edition of the Saturday Evening Post. The guy on the front is a Battery Commander. The painting is by Mead Schaeffer. It is one of my favorites. Took me a while but I found a complete magazine and had my Aunt frame it at her shop. Magazine only cost about $15.00. Framing cost about $150!! Good thing I got the family deal!

Mike-- Nice photo!! The General would be proud.