I wish Apex would stop sending me reminders that they have NOS M6 mags

CLC

Because I can’t resist buying 2 every time. Ugh. I now have 9 mags

Thank you for signing up and actually opening our E-News!

We do try and place items of interest in our messages.

Glad we had something you needed.

Richard

OH, you should try working here.

"what are you going to do with all those parts?" is a favorite phrase of my wife.

Edited by APEXgunparts

the $300 mags are the same one's I paid $80, that are worth $20, because there are a lot more magazines than guns. The last one I bought was $40, and that was too much, but I figure it might be worth 80 to some sucker down the road? Worst case is that I have a gun and could potentially use it. None of the sellers on GB have guns, so they speculate someone will pay more than $122? The guys that had the pile for decades at $80 couldn't sell them all at that price? Some days this is amazing to watch?

Then of course you can convert a $25 mag to work in the gun, but that's a whole 'nother topic.

the $300 mags are the same one's I paid $80, that are worth $20, because there are a lot more magazines than guns. The last one I bought was $40, and that was too much, but I figure it might be worth 80 to some sucker down the road? Worst case is that I have a gun and could potentially use it. None of the sellers on GB have guns, so they speculate someone will pay more than $122? The guys that had the pile for decades at $80 couldn't sell them all at that price? Some days this is amazing to watch?

Then of course you can convert a $25 mag to work in the gun, but that's a whole 'nother topic.

Yes for sure there are more mags than M6's. If you know where we can get them for $80 each or less, please let me know. SMG's are no use like any other weapon, if you can't get the mags for them. Some people are paying $400 for M50 Reising mags these days. I am told that they are hard to get. I have not seen an M6 mag for under $120 over the past 2 years. I am glad I got mine.

Edited by tom silver