$1,000,000.00 Colt 1921 A1

Better hurry, he also has a FN FAL G1 post 86 Dealer sample for $ 85,195.00 for sale . Only 1 available. Oh and ALL sales are final

That ad has been out there for years and discussed here before.

I am surprised they have not raised the price yet...

:huh: Interesting. I have not heard of the A1 variant. Must be why it's so valuable. :lol:

Give me $225,000 and you get not one but two savage thompsons and I'll throw in FREE SHIPPING

the only way any firearm is worth $1M is if it has direct historical significance.

Not just owned by a famous person but the gun itself used in some historic event.

Like the derringer used to assassinate President Lincoln.

I don't know if there is any Thompson that fits that description with genuine provenance.

Ok, $175,000 will buy both my Thompson's and I will include the FBI case and a 18 shot mag. Taxes AND shipping included. All sales are final and I only sell to a legal citizen on the United States of America.No international sales,period. Stop asking to ship out of the USA.

Unfortunately, mine has the " bulky Cutts Compensator " so, a $700,000.00 price drop. Also someone painted a # 10 on the buttstock for police inventory, another $100,000.00 drop in price. An embarrassing $ 200,000.00 plus some dumb accessories, case, clips, car, etc.

I enered +2 amount and put it in my shopping cart, I wonder if I'll get an email?

:blink: Darryl

Edited by darrylta

Okay, let's don't all beat each other up on pricing.

i don't want to list a thompson for sale at $325,000 and then have one of you guys come along and list yours at $324,950 and steal my sale.

let's come up with a rational basis for pricing our guns.

how about this idea: take the actual current retail price of your gun and multiply it by 20.

that's basically what these UFT guys did, seems like a smart idea.

So if you have a west hurley worth around $17,500, then you list it for $350,000.

That's the only fair way to make this work

Ok, we'll knock $50,000 off the price if it has the bulky Cutts compensator.

If it's from your Personal Collection and it's been your pride and joy for decades then we'll add $50,000.

Edited by buzz

Unfortunately, mine has the " bulky Cutts Compensator " so, a $700,000.00 price drop. Also someone painted a # 10 on the buttstock for police inventory, another $100,000.00 drop in price. An embarrassing $ 200,000.00 plus some dumb accessories, case, clips, car, etc.

Put your accessories into an artistic fan shape around the gun and see if they induce any kind of vertigo effect.

an "array" means an impressive arrangement

of course you know what dizzying means

basically, we're testing to see if you have a "dizzying array of accessories", we can use that to boost up the price of the gun by another $100k

it's a shame about that bulky compensator, not much can be done about that. that's at least a $500k hit

Edited by buzz

there are a handful of ultra high end collector guns that sold at auction for close to one million and George Washington's saddle guns went for 2 million

I would guess that the St. Val. Thompson would be somewhere in between

Edited by buzz

Put your accessories into an artistic fan shape around the gun and see if they induce any kind of vertigo effect.

an "array" means an impressive arrangement

of course you know what dizzying means

basically, we're testing to see if you have a "dizzying array of accessories", we can use that to boost up the price of the gun by another $100k

it's a shame about that bulky compensator, not much can be done about that. that's at least a $500k hit

I think this guy has other items with a dizzying effect.