Simulated Fire Mg34

http://www.machinegunbooks.com/forums/invboard1_1_2/upload/html/emoticons/smile.gif First thing I found out was that my registration did not carry over to the new message board and I had to register again. That's OK. No big deal. Next I can't believe that a new board would not have gone ahead and either made a MG34 Board or at least made the MG42 board for both a MG42/MG34 Board. It's OK too but it kind of makes me feel like I am posting in the wrong place (am I?).

I have an IRAC, Inc. Simulated Fire German WW II MG-34 Machinegun for sale or trade. It runs on propane and oxygen. This one is made from a used surplus Nazi MG-34 parts kit mounted on a new IRAC special manufactured receiver that looks like the real thing, but fires with only noise and flash created from propane and oxygen set off by a spark plug to simulate real fire. This is the way to go and not get into trouble with the BATF or with States that will not allow you to have a real gun. Sounds like and looks like the real thing. Comes with a German Ammo Can that has all the switches, and electronics inside. There are two hoses, a sparkplug wire and an electric control circuit that connects to the gun. This gun is brand new (not the parts kit) and has never been fired except by the factory.

Two small welding hoses connect to two brass fittings on the bottom of the receiver along with a high voltage wire and control wires to the trigger. These items go from the bottom of the receiver to a German WW II Ammo Can that houses the battery, on and off switch, high voltage circuit and trigger control circuit. If you wanted this all covered up you could do it with a belt of dummy ammo laid in the can and fed into the gun. You would have to buy a small motorcycle battery, a couple welding hoses, regulators and tanks to run the machinegun. These would connect to fittings on the end of the ammo box. Then you could shoot forever until the tanks ran out of oxygen and/or propane.

This setup is worth $1295.00 and I will sell or trade for a pair of U.S. Military PVS-5 or PVS-7 Night Vision Goggles. I will also consider cash offers. I just never got around to using this item. I can be contacted off list at fpetri@eastex.net

Floyd