Hello from France !

i'm new on this forum, I own a 1927 A1 with government authorization since 1999, here full auto are not possible to have.
I’m very proud to have this wonderful gun, great part of US history.

After 1000s shoots at the gun range, the bolt handle has just broken.

Auto-Ordnance and Gunparts do not ship outside the US, even the springs !
I’m so sad, because this part is on the catalog, and it is really not a dangerous part like firing pin, barrel, etc.

I had try during days and hours to find dealer/seller but no issue for instance,

i'm waiting answer from a gentleman in Germany, but no confirmation yet.

So I need help ! Do someone here know a gun store able to ship overseas, or a gun store in Europe ?

I will appreciate any suggestion, I’m ready to pay all documentation, fees, shipping rate needed.
Of course I could produce copy of my authorization

Thanks in advance

Sincerely

Paul

IMG_6584.jpg

Edited by paulsavoy

Bonjour Paul-

Unless someone here jumps in with one that they'd like to sell, I will be happy to help you out. The bolt handle costs about the same from both Auto Ordnance or from Numrich Gun Parts. Numrich runs $54.40 shipped to me. There will be additional cost in shipping to you, but I will do it at actual shipping cost, if you are interested. Are there any other parts you might want to get while you're at it?

Merci ! many thanks that is a great good new :)

Fortunatly i have advance springs and some replacement parts,

but if it is possible in the same time, i will take this opportunity to complete the 2 or 3 i don't have, just in case !

let me know if you need anythink from France : good wine bottle ? :)

PM sent

thanks again

Thanks Jim,

You save me some $ :) seems good for me if RB is ok

here is the additional parts i do not have in advance, but it is not urgent, just in case.

The bolt handle is more my priority.

27-26 Frame Latch

27-34 Lifter

27-53 Sear Block

27-36 Magazine Catch

sincerely

Of course Paul, go with the less expensive option.

Rader, that will work for me. I figured that someone here may have some extra parts they might want to sell to help Paul out.

The prices quoted are from Auto-Ordnance:

27-26 Frame Latch =$3.30

27-34 Lifter- The lifter is only sold with the Trigger Assembly (27-57-AS) for $66.40

27-53 Sear Block = $45.70

27-36 Magazine Catch = $44.30

Bolt Handle from Rader= $45.00

Let me know which ones you still want, or if you want all of them. I will order them as soon as you let me know.

RB, just PM me your address when your ready. This handle may be new, no marks on it any where. Jim

thans again Jim and RB,

Jim, please, question for precision, wich one do you have ? just to know, both could feet

RB, just PM me your address when your ready. This handle may be new, no marks on it any where. Jim

thans again Jim and RB,

Jim, please, question for precision, wich one do you have ? just to know, both could feet

Capture d’écran 2014-02-17 à 19.47.54.png

Edited by paulsavoy

The 1st one, in the blue box. Jim

Thanks so much Jim :)

this bolt seems less nice than the ball type one, but it is the good one to keep my smg in original condition

great, i'm very happy, MERCI BEAUCOUP !

and of course thanks so much RB :)

• 4 weeks later...

A great thank to Raining Brass, Rader, and to Doug Richardson :

receive handle bolts, so my 1927 A1 is ready again + an extra bolt in case !

machinegunboards is not only interesting, also very friendly

thankssss

Edited by paulsavoy

• 3 weeks later...

Probably not, Doug Richardson is a long time seller, 80% receiver maker--he would know whether

it was illegal or not--trust me. Read his site sometime and you will see.

Recievers and barrels are very no-nos without proper channels / hoops . Other parts vary depending on points of export and import . I understand it's easy ( if allowed at all ) if the $ amount is under $100 . It is something you need to check out before doing.

Chris

I appreciate the concern guys. The few parts I sent weren't anything that could be used to convert a dewat to a functioning firearm. He has a firearm permit and offered to send me a copy of it. I figure that the government has their nose in enough business already, and if I want to help someone out somewhere, that is my business.

I appreciate the concern guys. The few parts I sent weren't anything that could be used to convert a dewat to a functioning firearm. He has a firearm permit and offered to send me a copy of it. I figure that the government has their nose in enough business already, and if I want to help someone out somewhere, that is my business.

I think the purpose law is to prevent the Terrorist from get parts to repair their firearms, not to be in everyone's business. Probably would have been a good idea to get a copy of his permit. And I understand you sentiments completely.

Hello,

if someone need my government authorization, you are welcome, please let me know...

here is a photo of my guns 1927 A1 and 1927 A3 22LR long barrel,

this is WH new production, but i'm very proud to own legally this part of US history

1927-1.jpg

Edited by paulsavoy