MP40 on Armslist

I filed a fraud charge on armslist on it and got a armslist e-mail that they approved it

Its not possible at that price

Thanks for doing that Huggy!!

it took a lot of effort....i clicked scam....5 seconds of my time...

now if the seller had listed it at $11-12k it would be a different story!...it ''could'' be real....i got mine for $11,500(remanufacture)....so bargains do happen...but at $7-8k...it just wasnt possible to for anyone who can spend 10 minutes on line creating an ad and then just couldnt figure out how to look at Gun Broker to see what its worth. People dont sell these guns with guess prices

• 2 weeks later...

HE'S BACK!

Same scumbag, same too good to be true pricing, same BS about the gun being in TX only this time it's an even more unbelievable bargain

https://www.armslist.com/posts/9536052/zanesville-ohio-nfa-firearms-for-sale--1918-winchester-c-r-bar#

I haven't seen the e-mail but I doubt very much it's the same guy.

Our guy was running a scam in OH based on a TX gun store (who had never heard of him and didn't have the MP40 in question.)

Ram Lake doesn't have a web site that I can find but they show up as a legitimate gun store in Norcross GA http://fflgundealers.net/ram-lake-llc.html

AFAIK all BARs and MP40s with genuine original receivers qualify as C&R so that's not an issue here.

Just for grins call them at 770-313-7315 if the number in the e-mail is different and ask them for pricing. If they have a BAR for $18,500 I'll be on the next plane to Hartsfield.

Edited by StrangeRanger

Next time I get the guy from Pakistan telling me I owe money to the IRS, will tell him my friend will sale an MP40 to him on the cheap to pay off my tax penalty. Of course before I do that, will need for him to to send me money to get my grandson out of jail who has the contact info for the guy who owns the MP40.

Edited by NFA amnesty

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had notified Subguns of that ad and they took it down. This was also circulating on sturmgewehr.com

THAT WAS MY MP40! I sold it back in 2017 to a dealer in LA. Those photos were ripped from my ad back then and the scammer keeps trying to use them.

In case anyone is wondering, it was indeed all matching and it worked well. Original finish with heavy patina. Here are a couple videos I filmed with this MP40: